• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Bill? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
rightie said:
i luv phil and sam together, and when they said about maddy not coming to xmas, i was kind of happy...;
BLOODY ROB is DEAD but he killed IRENE! i really began to like her heaps at the end. when she said she had cancer and all that.
lol
well then, i cant wait for tuesday's ep as usual.
its off on sat's now u know. damn the stoopid ABC
I taped that episode where stupid Rob killed Irene because I wasn't home and saw it yesterday or the day before and that was such a good ep!!! I really wanted Irene to live....stupid Rob.....he just had to shoot her....

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
rightie said:
lol. same here. smithy rox! cept i cant find any good pics of him. damn.

i wouldnt mind seeing more episodes of the bill in general.

Just thinking about old eps, i really wish that June and Jim would get together without the problems, i just watched the eps where Jim and June were there when Juliet was pronounced dead. i reckon that Marie should die. she was a damn alcoholic cow who thought she knew the best. and that she was right.

i reckon that they need more coffee machines on that show, then i would be happy.

when i go to england i would love to tour the studios @ itv, cept they are closed permanently to the public ... since they film all year round.
You're preaching to the choir. Just once I would like characters to get together and not have problems, you know a happy couple. That would be more of a scandal than another break up.

I figureif I ever go to england I will get a job as a walk on extra and that way infiltrate the set anyway, AND get to pretend I am infact an integral character

persephone

HSC
Damn that Hugh for impregnating Abi. And stupid dumb dumb dumb Abi. Feel so sorry for Sam. No one's going to believe her ... again.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
persephone said:
Damn that Hugh for impregnating Abi. And stupid dumb dumb dumb Abi. Feel so sorry for Sam. No one's going to believe her ... again.
I'm sure phil will, he's that sort of guy. And he sooooo likes Sam

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i luv phil and he so luves sam. i cant believe that they wanna get married, i hope sam kills him, but i know that doesnt happen, lol. well then i am going to watch some old eps that i have taped
Gabriel - the live ep in england is coming soon,
do any of you like go to the bill website to check out what is happening in england?

persephone

HSC
I do. I've read up to
the bit where there's an explosion at the police station and Andrea and Ken die. I think.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea, is that all? i log on every week to see what is happening in england, and i talk to some of my friends ova there bout it all the time.
oooh, i was searching for when the bill comes back on saturday nights, and on October 1st, at like 9:10pm there is The Bill Uncovered : Des & Reg. so i reckon it will be back on the week after that. thank god.

i'm up to the next live episode

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea, which is so great, i am so happy, i was ready to smash bloody hugh last night, he is so annoying. i hate his guts, seriously, and the thing with honey and that scott burnett bloke is going to send me crazy, since it has been passed on to MIT there is no reason for Honey to hang around with Scott, and he is so ugly!!! i hate him too, it is so wrong. and i is sending me mad!

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
well, the uncovered ep did u watch it? i cried at the end where they showed the part where reg was drinking jak daniels at a blank screen, with the photo of des and reg at southend, when reg went to propose....
thats just my thoughts...

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Ahh jeez, I forgot to tape it!!!!! Noooooo!!!! Damn you friends 18th!!!!

Hey there's another one on this weekend, 'bout Kerry. WHy can't they just let her remains lie? I hated her as a character and I believe I will continue to hate her "uncovered".

However there may be some sexy cameron footage, so I may still watch it.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i dare say that
when jim goes off the show that they will air the one that they made for him, i think its called jim's story : the bill uncovered or something like that.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
When I met jim and june, they were in the process of making one about Jim and June..will these uncovereds ever end?

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
probably not. although they offer up a special insight into the bill's character's lifestyles, which is not offered anywhere else, so yea i think that they are good, and because it is to do with the bill i HAVE to watch it.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
ahh I had forgotten how goodlooking Cameron was.....*memories*..too bad Daniel Macpherson is so ugly in real life.

I laughed when they kept showing the shooting of Kerry, and what the hell was with Gabriels' narration? I though it was reasonably pathetic!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I think that if Jim leaves it will be the end of the show. The pilot episode is about his first day at Sun Hill so I think his last day there will be the last of the show

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
eerk....that kerry thing was soooo boring....and it fabricated a whole new story line that never actually existed....

poor bill.....stop being so soapy

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Haha yeah Gabriel is such an ass. But I think they've really exhausted all the police storylines and all they can do now is make it more character based/soapy, ah well.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
yea i wasnt a big fan of the kerry thingo. it was too focused of Gabriel's expectations of kerry. i hated it how they showed her saying 'i love you' to smithy and then when she got shot like a second later... it so pissed me off. i luv smithy so yea, seeing that the poor thing, ahh well. shit happens.
the jim thing -
well he actually leaves soon, in aus that is, he has already gone in the uk. he leaves because of something to do with june i think, i cant really remember. the best place to find out is on the bill website www.thebill.com under the episodes section, searching for the ep where jim leaves.
have you seen the pilot episode woodentop? i didnt know it was about jim's first day at sun hill/ or as a copper. i thought it would have been more about the criminals that both him june and tony solved at sun hill, maybe thats just me, although i have never seen it i really REALLY want the dvd box set thats out in the UK. i wonder when its coming out in oz?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Hahaha! Was just reading the Bill.com my usual Saturday morning ritual, and Gabriel has gt his comeuppance! Won't tell you how or what, but jsut say that! Huzzah! Hate that man soo much

Agree with everyones views on the stupid Kerry thing, but look on the brightside, Bills back on SAturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)