the bold & the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
what? how did taylor die?

Im living with americans atm, so I was quizzing them on whats happening on B&B last night.

Omg, uni is so pov, 6 people and theres still no tv.

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
i remember reading in the b&b website (haha :rolleyes: ) that ridge was supposed to go jail and confront then strangle sheila and the guards had to rip him off her!

but that episode was on this arvo did that happen?? noooooo all i saw was ridgey confronting her and had his fingers at her neck and then it went to ads...grrr. when the show came back, ridge was back at his house crying.

why oh why do they have to cut out the most GOOD scenes!!!

:mad:

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by foxy
i remember reading in the b&b website (haha :rolleyes: ) that ridge was supposed to go jail and confront then strangle sheila and the guards had to rip him off her!

but that episode was on this arvo did that happen?? noooooo all i saw was ridgey confronting her and had his fingers at her neck and then it went to ads...grrr. when the show came back, ridge was back at his house crying.

why oh why do they have to cut out the most GOOD scenes!!!

:mad:
It's beacuse of the time slot...but in the States its like on at midday i think and they showed the footage:mad: Damn censorhip

mmhmm

lol
i know that sux....stupid channel 10.....not fair!
i really dont like how bridget and ridge r gonna get together....hopefully it wont go too far.....its all mossimos fault! damn him.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
on and off...

last time I checked, there was that doctor trying tosteal her away....

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Weisy
on and off...

last time I checked, there was that doctor trying tosteal her away....
i think he's not really trying ... but i guess it will happen ... or else they wouldnt introduce a new character ... btw the doctor is clark's son ... arh ... its gonna be family feud again ... :p

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
For those interested I found the following on a fan site..."JACK WAGNER joins the B&B cast: It has been confirmed that Wagner (ex-Peter, MELROSE PLACE; ex-Frisco, GENERAL HOSPITAL; ex-Warren, SANTA BARBARA; ex-Jack, TITANS) has joined the B&B cast."

"The B&B Official Site at Soap City reports that Wagner will play "Dominick," a sea captain who works for shipping tycoon Massimo Marone"

To me he will always be Dr. Peter Burns!! LOL:D

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
a bold and the beautiful post?

YAY a fellow bold viewer, obviously lappang u have true intelligence! a new character and its played by jack wagner???? wat the? yeh and your right he will always be Dr Peter Burns LOL. I just wish that they would get over taylor already, its starting to piss me off! :headbang:

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
omg bridget and ridge wtf???? :D

haha that is just disgusting,, i mean wasnt there a time where ridge thought he was bridgets father. Hmmmm and if that happens id feel sorry for the person who plays bridget, havin to get with that old ugly ridge *shudders* :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
omg bridget and ridge wtf???? :D
you can actually see that happening now with bridget comforting ridge ... anyway ewwww!

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'

you can actually see that happening now with bridget comforting ridge ... anyway ewwww!
It gets worse...right now in the States Massimo is trying to convince Bridget that she is in love with Ridge...it just gets worse!!:eek:

Juliet

HSC
Agreed bridget and ridge should NOT get together. What about the doctor person who is helping Ridge, looks like she was making some moves..

Isn't Thomas sweet!:)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
y is massimo tryin to get em 2gether?
im not sure ... maybe so that brooke doesnt get her claws into ridge ... :D

bex

HSC
the bold has become an official dorm meeting time for my dorm! we all get together and watch it in the commo! lol we're all hooked!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)