the bold & the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
o no not another love triangle, and i thought the bridget/brooke/deacon thing was bad enuff, they had to go a step further with bridget/brooke/ridge. :rolleyes:
its bold and the beautiful ... what do you expect ...

tho from watching recent episode i wouldve thought that there would be a doctor guy/bridget/cj triangle ... and the twist being that doctor guy and cj are half-brothers ...

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~

y is massimo tryin to get em 2gether?

ridge was once a father, and then a step brother to bridget...
:mad1: wheres the throwing up smilie
Well Mass. obviously thinks Bridget is better for Ridge than Brooke...but still its so weird...something that belongs on Jerry Springer lol maybe they should have Springer style episode with "i am in love with my half-brother who actually isn't my brother and was once thought to be my father"!!

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
But still i reckon there is going to be a twist down the track Ridge and Bridget just can't get 2gether that easily same wiht Thorne and Macy...'cause its DAy time TV for crying out loud

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Re: a bold and the beautiful post?

Originally posted by imsooverskool
. I just wish that they would get over taylor already, its starting to piss me off! :headbang:
The whole Taylor is dead and she is really gone 4 eva starts to fade away during the Portofino episodes, which for us Aussie viewers will be in a couple of weeks

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
when are the producers going to run out of inter-family relationships soon!!!! i mean, RIDGE and bRIDGEt!!!?!? it would be more passable (and less puke-able) if producers had inter-spectra-forrester relationships!! wouldnt it be better seeing brooke and clarke...or brooke and CJ! at least their not blood related! ewwrgh:gridnod:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by bex
the bold has become an official dorm meeting time for my dorm! we all get together and watch it in the commo! lol we're all hooked!

muhhahaha, my unit now has a tv and video yay! no austar, but still yay! no more trekking to the rec room to watch tv.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by foxy
when are the producers going to run out of inter-family relationships soon!!!! i mean, RIDGE and bRIDGEt!!!?!? it would be more passable (and less puke-able) if producers had inter-spectra-forrester relationships!! wouldnt it be better seeing brooke and clarke...or brooke and CJ! at least their not blood related! ewwrgh:gridnod:
next thing u know it'l be thomas forester and sally spectra LOL :grinshak:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
what bridget and ridge are getting it on?
but they used to have a father-daughter relationship! Im kinda glad I stopped watching that show now.

Juliet

HSC
Yeah i know its a stupid show but i still watch it. :haha:
Those weight loss adds drive me crazy!:chainsaw:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah macy looks older now.. heaps older but i think she looks better.

decon looks funny without his beard thing.

and yeah... brooke is getting on my nerves! SHE'S SOOooOoO trashy! i cant believe she's back with ridge... (hmm.. my mum is getting me hooked on the show) LOL

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
thorne is ARRRRRRRGH! he sees macy and after all the shock-horror-omg-youre-like-alive scenes, next thing you know his shirt is already ripped off and he is tempting macy to get with him! is it only me or does he remind you of a plastic ken doll ?!?!?!?!

cant wait till ridge finds out about hope's real father! HEHEHE:p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah ridge remind me of ken - he's got the dark hair and the fake grin thing happening.

thorne looks good for his age i reckon... hmm deacon looks queer without his beard thing...

Juliet

HSC
Yeah i guess its annoying when thorne tempts Macy to get back with him but....Macy loves thorne, you could see that in her eyes...she doesn't love that other guy!

It was funny then Sally and Adam dismissed Kimberley so quickly, "She's away at college.." :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah its kool. so do you guys think that deacon will tell all? hmm i dont read up on whats gonna happen so i dont know...

mmhmm

hey has every1 heard about how darla becomes pregnant with thorne's baby (they sleep togethr when thorne is drunk and depressed cuz he thinks macy is leaving him) while at the same time macy and thorne get back together and try to have a child. lol oh i love bnb the stories....ohh so exciting!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
whos darla? is that macy's sister? or something?
yeah everyone sleeps with each other on bnb... they share each other.. like melros place (if u guys remember that show...)

hmm.. but yeah i love the b_tchyness that happens on the show :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
darla and thorne? omg 0_O , never suspented that coming....
I think darla is just macys best friend

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)