The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (1 Viewer)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Seen it today at Blacktown Hoyts.
I highly recommend.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Well the movie is based on the book. The book I have not read, but considering I enjoyed the film so much I will definately get my hands on a copy..
Go and see it. Well worth the $16.50.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
ahhh yes, watched this sometime last week... the book was amazing as well - you should read it :)

aliwonga

HSC
yeah! both the book n the movie are so good :) I like the fact that the movie is full on with music and it was really sad at the very end :'( I cried for a little moment...

the plot made me hate what they done in history. I hate history as in the wars n all those bad things that happened that should not happened.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Heard only good things about this. Looking forward to seeing it.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Im not someone to feel sorry for the Jew, but for some odd reason I felt sorry for the Jews in this movie.
weird.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Im not someone to feel sorry for the Jew, but for some odd reason I felt sorry for the Jews in this movie.
weird.
ur gay...

anyway the movie was ok...the jewish boy was cute with his no teeth and all and the german boy so ignorant haha...bit corny ending saw it coming but i think the history was accurate

Brontecat

HSC
i heard the end was rlly sad - definitely not expected when i heard it was based on a childrens book!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)