The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mackie just wait for next year... what are ya plans for next year?

so mack you gonna hook up with agnes right?

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
thursday usually fills up, so unless you go early... or have vip ....
it wont be big this thurs because the HSC is just about to start for all the young 'uns. Early november it'll become fucking hectic again (with queues over the bridge and down the stairs). i might go this week, haven't been since the members party on sept 27th

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
golfy im assuming you got vip... do you have the one where you can go to the front of the line and pay cover? or front of the line and free entry?
yeh after hsc, nth syd will be heaps full but then most of em are leaving for schoolies soon after anyways... itll be fine when their gone :p

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
golfstick said:
it wont be big this thurs because the HSC is just about to start for all the young 'uns. Early november it'll become fucking hectic again (with queues over the bridge and down the stairs). i might go this week, haven't been since the members party on sept 27th

yeah i wish i went last week to greenwood, my mates told me it was so good... im going this thursday but, hopefully it should be good

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mr_speedy said:
yeah i wish i went last week to greenwood, my mates told me it was so good... im going this thursday but, hopefully it should be good
i went once on a thursday it was awesome!!

mack

Banned
HSC
Orange Juice said:
mackie just wait for next year... what are ya plans for next year?

so mack you gonna hook up with agnes right?
Yeh waitin for next year sounds good. Maybe April. Because after the HSC im going to do nothing except work out like mad-Ive got to get my rock hard abs back again.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mack said:
Yeh waitin for next year sounds good. Maybe April. Because after the HSC im going to do nothing except work out like mad-Ive got to get my rock hard abs back again.
so u had em once? :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Tsk tsk.....very dissapointed in you Em.
it's just i havent had the bounty of seeing/feeling them yet!

if i ever meet you i'll punch/poke you in the tummy to see how rock hard they are :p

omg this is so funny, discussion on mack's abs here and his genitals in two other threads!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)