The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (3 Viewers)

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
the only thing appealing to me about clubs is the dancing! i can't wait to boogie

not looking foward to the clubs reeking of alcohol and ciggarettes :/

and yeah mack, silly question :p

edit: argh you slipped in before me! you just became one of those people you hate! hehehe
when your there you dont actually notice the smell, that is if your pissed, but when you wake up in the morning, you stink of smoke.

lengstar

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
yeah i'll boogie, maybe even boogie closely with someone nice, but i wont be one of your mates "sluts-i-can-fuck-in-the-bathroom" type

i'll be yours ;) hahahahah
thats a shame

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mr_speedy said:
when your there you dont actually notice the smell, that is if your pissed, but when you wake up in the morning, you stink of smoke.
Thats what happens to me when i come home, all my clothes and hair stink like smoke

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mr_speedy said:
yeah it's gross, i went to FEVER an under 18s party (biggest mistake ever) and the whole place was just smoke...and the smell just stuck to my jeans and hair...my friend was wearing a hair extension too so that smell she could never get rid of lol

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i think i heard on the radio today something about from next july, if you want to smoke you have to go into a room at bars and clubs

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
mr_speedy said:
i think i heard on the radio today something about from next july, if you want to smoke you have to go into a room at bars and clubs
nah its gonna be implemented by 2007...

im gonna miss having a drink in one hand and a ciggie in the other :(

Last edited:

mack

Banned
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
yeah it's gross, i went to FEVER an under 18s party (biggest mistake ever) and the whole place was just smoke...and the smell just stuck to my jeans and hair...my friend was wearing a hair extension too so that smell she could never get rid of lol
Was that a rave? Theyre the worst, I must say. I went to a Sydney one and it was pretty much 100% aZn flyboi's. Lame.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
no it wasn't a rave

it was just sleazfest, and it's worst than clubs because its under 18s so the whole plac eis just, hormones...ofcourse people are sleazy in clubs but it's was just out of control there hahah, the music was allright though, i just danced with my gf all night :D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lol

i imagine the sleaze at most clubs is a bit more mature than the sleaze at under 18s where 14 year olds think its mad fun to fondle/get fingered on the dance floor where people can see

OR! i could be wrong :p it doesn't matter what other people do, as long as they leave me to do what i want i'm cool

mack

Banned
HSC
In all seriousness though, Starbar nightclub has some really dangerous people there. I myself got into a situation that couldve gotten really ugly. Hence I have never returned....

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah sure. I had a drink in my hand, and I was a bit tipsy, and i lost my footing and stumbled. I spilt a bit of my drink on this guys shirt, and he turned around and said "What the fuckd ya do that for?" and i explained how it was an accident, but he wasnt buying it. I seriously thought he was going to start a fight. I just walked away, fighting the guy wouldnt have been worth it, and he could have pulled a knife on me or something. That would have made it very ugly. Its just a rough part of town, it attracts alot of, shall i say "people of ill repute". Ive also noticed alot of seedy 30-40 yr old guys hitting on 18 yr olds in that club, despite the fact theyre clearly not interested. A similar thing happened to Ozgirl i do believe. A lot of creeps in that place.

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hhhaha ok so not going there

you're showing me the hotspots around sydney, cool?

mack

Banned
HSC
Ah yes but the real hotspot is in my.......

No no, I promised myself id stop the spam..........Cant let my favourite thread get locked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)