the con (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
at the risk of sounding like alan/politik :wave: ive been getting into the new tegan and sara album in a big way and was just curious to know how it compares with older stuff.

ive always liked what ive heard, but havent been bothered to look further into it until now. would i be wasting my time getting other earlier albums? which are the best?

HSC
i don't really like the con :eek:

so jealous is pretty awesome though, especially i know i know i know. if it was you is also pretty sweet, although its a bit more acousticish. and i wouldn't really bother with their stuff before that.

HSC
idk, i think this business of art and even the stuff beforehand .. no. i just can't get into it, and tegan and sara are one of my favourite bands.

jesuslovesyou

HSC
i agree the con is excellent but you cant overlook their older stuff. it may not be as well refined but it is certainly very honest.

ps i am going to their concert on jan 8th is anyone else???

HSC
pretty amped for their january shows

this will be the .. third time i've seen them, i think? seriously i would go to see them even if they just stood there and talked and paid each other out, it's worth the price of admission alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)