• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Death Of Micallef Tonight... (2 Viewers)

Paisley

Banned
Well, it's official... Nine have axed Australia's best chance at a regular tonight show... curse you Denton!

In sadness and lament, I have composed the following haiku...

O, Shaun Micallef,
Your humour was so, so bright!
But Nine hated it.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
The Death Of Micallef Tonight...

really? already? rove's so much better anyway......

Paisley

Banned
How can anyone like him... he's not funny... he's not good-looking... really, he has little going for him... if you were ever to see his early stand-up, where he has a mullet... you would hate him as much as I do...

Paisley

Banned
Bloody hell... I'm not going to say anymore on the topic on the grounds that everybody will persecute me for my beliefs...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
its about time! micallef is out on the street and ROVE[live] is so much better anyway. 3 yrs and counting....

muldersgun

HSC
i give props to denton, he's a far better interviewer. Micallef's interviews are mostly v. painful to watch.

Paisley

Banned
That's true... Micallef is the worst interviewer of all time... that's why he should have taken up the option for a fourth series of the Program/Programme/Pogram rather than sell out to Nine and those corporate fat cats... :D

Still, at least they didn't make him ditch the very unphotogenic but very hilarious Francis...

how u doin?

HSC
rove is a fucking loser. the show blatently STEALS its ideas from Letterman and hello, anyone remeber Hey hey its Saturday? Rove is unoriginal and he is an immature, and unfunny. The only reason his show has lasted is because of the money ten must through behind him to get all the celebrities.

i really tried to like micallef, he is a smart funny kind of guy, but when he intervied his list of b grade celebrities, it was kinda embarrasing.

but at least he has dignity, Rove is just a stupid head

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
go denton. his interviews are always good and he has a style reminiscent of parkinson (go parky)

I only watched 10mins of Micallef and it was torture.

Rove is a hopeless interviewer and Corrine annoys the socks off me but he does have good guests. I was appalled though when he had harry Kewell on and obviously didn't even try with his questions because he had the charlie's angels o next and wanted to google at their breasts!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)