• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Death Of Micallef Tonight... (2 Viewers)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
micallef was a dick, he tried to hard way to hard to be funny, and it just looked stupid.
Rove is a just as big of dick, he also tries to be funny but isn't. it was funny for like the first 2 years. now the only funny part is when his rent-a-crowd doesent laugh, and he just stands there thinking whta do i do next????

hmmmm i think all this shit Tv is the reson behind me for turning to SBS, there is some funny shit on there, sure it doesent mean to be funny, but it still is.

how u doin?

HSC
mind u, as embarrassing as micallef's interviews r, they r not quite as pathetic as rove's attempts to do stand up comedy (letterman syle) at the beggining of the show. especially when he 'trys' political humour... he has no idea, and just makes an arse of himself.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
so why was the show axed?
micallef's humor relates alot better to me than rove, plus rove smells

Generator

HSC
N/A
Micallef was great!
He was actually funny, and unlike the pathetic Rove he let interviews flow... Following a rigid questioning structure may provide a more polished piece, but that doesn't make it interesting.

Mr.Ugly

the bachelor, lol
theres some pretty other decent shows on at the moment now though,

how u doin?

HSC
i read in the paper that rove live, isn't always live!!!
he is such a phony.

and i cant believe he won the gold logie, dam 12 year old girls are the only ones that vote.

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Originally posted by Paisley
Bloody hell... I'm not going to say anymore on the topic on the grounds that everybody will persecute me for my beliefs...
Im comparison to Shaun, Rove is a small irritating boy lost in the woods funniness.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
wow
you REALLY missed the point.
thats his whole style, that awkward, forced sort of manner
It really isnt my type of humour, it gets old really quickley like after 5 minutes (if not less)

Originally posted by how u doin?
i read in the paper that rove live, isn't always live!!!
he is such a phony.

and i cant believe he won the gold logie, dam 12 year old girls are the only ones that vote.
When Merrick and Rosso (sp???) were on, they said the Avril Lavine (sp??) interview was taped. jeezz if it was taped they really shouldent have played it, it was really boring and not very intresting

Mr.Ugly

i gotta admit, avril is real dull in interviews. its like she doesnt put any effort into it. apparently when the chicks from charlies angels were on it wasnt live, cuz they left the week before it was shown

how u doin?

HSC
yeah, i read that they were allready on a plane out of Australia when they were shown. and apparently, when avril was on rove, she was doing a live performance somewhere else. And i remember a couple of weeks ago, rove tried to do this 'funny' segment, where he called someone up. he says 'hi, what r u watching?" (expecting her to say 'rove live' (which is on a tuesday))and she said Providence, which is on Thursdays...

Mr.Ugly

how bad would it be if we were the audience expecting someone live and yet they show it on video, so lame

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i think there'll bit a bit of adelaide water flowing within us forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)