the department of mysteries (1 Viewer)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I don't think Colin will die, he's not exactly a significant character (is he?). Cedric was rather random but at least he and Harry were friends of some sort, so it still had a deep effect on him and impacted on the whole story.

rumour

HSC
lilmzqt said:

sorry but too late. J.K. Rowling has already said more pplz will die - go check out FAQ section on her site to see for yourself.
Hagrid must go!!!

I think it will be one of the teachers!!!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
rumour said:
Hagrid must go!!!

I think it will be one of the teachers!!!

if it is one of the teachers then i dont care as long as it not Dumbledore or McGonnagal...i dont want hagrid to go either actually, or snape for that matter coz he brings a lot to the story - well a bit anywayz......

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah I won't be too upset if she offs hagrid. Never liked his character.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yep, off Hagrid, I never liked him.

Agreed, Dumbledore can't die. Although, I'd love to see a twist, where he is really in with Riddle, but unfortunatly, very few think like me. So i doubt it will ever happen, but it would be bloody funny.

Snape can't die, at least until the END of the 7th book. And I mean, the last page end of the seventh book, preferably in some big heroic act that will save the world. LOL. Somehow, I reckon it might be Harry in his place though - he would sacrifice himself (Harry) to save the wizarding world. Bloody Gryffindors...

Strange as it may seem, I don't what either Filtwick or McGonagall to die, I like them both. Filius is just such a sweet person, and Minerva, well I love her dry humour. Like in PoA, with that comment 'Unless a mad axe-man is waiting outside the doors to slaughter the first into the Entrance Hall' Made me laugh. Hehe. Ever since PoA, I've liked her more -- Most of the teachers for that matter, they're all developing their own characters by then, not just 'Harry's Head of House', or 'Harry's Headmaster', or 'The guy who hated James so much he hates Harry even more'. That od chestnut. ;)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
White Rabbit said:
and Minerva, well I love her dry humour. Like in PoA, with that comment 'Unless a mad axe-man is waiting outside the doors to slaughter the first into the Entrance Hall' Made me laugh. Hehe. ;)
I thought the way McGonagal dealt with Umbridge in Order of the Pheonix was the best "do you need a cough drop?" etc. and when Umbridge asked "i wonder if you got the note stating the time and date i would be inspecting your class?" and McGonagal goes "well obviously I did or i would have asked what you were doing in my classroom". Loves it.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
She's an absolute legend, and I would hate to loose her in the books... One of my favorite characters, second only to Snape. Pity they don't use her humour in the movies - Maggie Smith could so pull it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)