the department of mysteries (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hey, i only like draco in the fanfics. and of course tom felton with his slicked-back vampire hair. mmm...

anyway, yes i think neville plays an important part in the books. never underestimate ms JKR, as i think i mentioned waaay back in this thread (or in another HP thread), we need to pay attention to detail... :p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
As long as Snape doesn't die.

Or he does die, saving the entire world so all those wankers go 'oh, so he was fighting for us afterall..'

Or, better yet, he proves to be a true Slytherin - in that, he screws everypne over for his own purposes.

Either way, my boy will play a pretty big role in the next two books! and I want to find out more of his past!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
White Rabbit said:
As long as Snape doesn't die.

Either way, my boy will play a pretty big role in the next two books! and I want to find out more of his past!
OMG i know! apparantly J.K. said that the next books would give us reasons as to why dumbledore trusts him AND where he went in then end of book 4 and what he's doing for the order! i wanna know soooo much about what he is up to!! ARGH! i cant wait till the next book is released dammit!!!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Oh guys thanks for that link... I really wish she had have put all the Dean stuff in. Especially because Dean is Seamus' best friend and Seamus and Harry have the tiff in The Order of the Pheonix where Dean says "My parents are muggles, mate." Except now we know otherwise... i just wish she could have made the books even longer and put in the progression of dean finding out the truth!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Argonaut said:
Unless JKR releases a book about the expanded HP universe to include all that after. not a prequel but stuff that got cut but wasn't important to the overall plot.
i think it was said somewhere that she was CONSIDERING creating a book with everything in it as you have described and making it for charity as she did with quidditch through the ages and fantastic beasts - its not definate though so plz dont take ny word for it. :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah that would be heaps good. And if she brought out ALL the books and then she wrote Hogwarts: A History like Hermiones always talking about. And A History of Magic etc.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah that would be heaps good. And if she brought out ALL the books and then she wrote Hogwarts: A History like Hermiones always talking about. And A History of Magic etc.
OMG 'Hogwarts: A History'!!!!!!!!! that would be sooooooo groovy!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah but I mean like full books as if we were at hogwarts and wanted to read Hogwarts: A History. Full reference books the size of the order of the pheonix. Too ambitious...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i know.

If you were in HP land, what Quidditch position would you want to play?
I would want to be a seeker (its in my nature to be a glory hog lol)

And also, who do you think will make up the Gryffindor Quidditch team next year, and who will be Captain?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Oh i never thought that JK would drop quidditch... i guess thats a possibility considering how turbulent the ending of Book 5 was meaning that obviously EVERYTHING will be turned on its head in book 6. Like little things wont matter so much.

Will Harry get Head Boy?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah I also thought thatd be interesting... but i dont think Dumbledore will do it. If dumbledore is no longer headmaster or someone else MAKES him do it (like Fudge or the people on the school board) then yeah i reckon Malfoy will get it. But Dumbledore ALONE wouldnt make Malfoy head boy. (maybe thats my wishful thinking)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Will Harry get Head Boy?
rhapsody_bri said:
i think it'd be better and more interesting (cause lots of conflict, anyway) if it was Malfoy...
i dont think malfoy will be head boy really.he's to.....slytherin-ish (evil). i dont think harry will HB either - i agree - thats a bit predictable. his dad wasnt prefect but a head boy and harry follows suit?? i doubt. its too......coincidental. i have no idea who it would be....ron maybe?? i get the feeling his vision in the mirror of erised will come true - head boy and quidditch captain... MAYBE.....i dunno......

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
First off, Slytherins aren't evil.

And I hope Harry doesn't get Head Boy, but I doubt it will happen. If Lucius is still in Azkaban, then it probably won't be Draco either (He'll get out, with the dementors siding with Lord V, but when Lucius escapes with their aid, is anyones guess...)

Hermione will undoubtly be Head Girl - I reckon we'll probably see some unknown Ravenclaw take up the post.

Or, like lilmsqt said - it could be Ron. While I dont think the mirror of Erised shows the future - just like Albus said, it shows your deepest desire, which for Harry, is to have a family of sorts - it could be an indication that Harry will die and be reunited with all his dead relos. Or not, just a thought.

As for the backstory to Hogwarts, I'd LOVE that. They did it with LotR, why not HP? 12 books on the History of Middle Earth, written as a reference book rather than a narrative, it would be wonderful! Even if it was written like the index in the LotR, it would be grand! Well, I'd buy it. There is no good reference books with HP, whereas Lord of the Rings has an ambundance of them, and they really help shape the world created. Hogwarts: A History would be great. well, I'd buy it at the very least...

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Argonaut said:
But if what Ron sees in the Mirror of Erised comes true ... doesn't that mean what Harry sees will come true?
im not saying that what happens in the mirror comes true for everyone who looks in it. what im saying is that i think that the mirror is J.K.'s way of foreshadowing things for RON. im probably wrong but eh.....thats what i think.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
White Rabbit said:
First off, Slytherins aren't evil.

And I hope Harry doesn't get Head Boy, but I doubt it will happen. If Lucius is still in Azkaban, then it probably won't be Draco either (He'll get out, with the dementors siding with Lord V, but when Lucius escapes with their aid, is anyones guess...)
Agreed, and I'd like to see Draco get Head Boy. I doubt if it will be Ron or any other Gryffindor apart from Harry.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
eLmo said:
Agreed, and I'd like to see Draco get Head Boy. I doubt if it will be Ron or any other Gryffindor apart from Harry.
Same, although it'll make every Draco fangirl go absolutely nuts (a scary thought).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)