the department of mysteries (1 Viewer)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
bubz :D said:
i've always wondered, you know when they meet up in the hogs head to form the DA? and harry says that the creepy bartender looks vaguely familiar? dammit i wonder who he is.... JKR'll probably bring it up in book six....
there has been a lot of speculation that its dumbledore's brother, aberforth. i think J.K. hinted that it was actually....not sure tho so dun take mt word on it :D

kleptomaniac said:
Could it be the elusive Mark Evans? Or Seamus?
For what it's worth, my money's on Tom Riddle- when asked on her site what happend to Tom's diary, she said she couldn't answer because it was centeral to the plot the future books.
J.K. said specifically said on her site that mark evans was a nobody and that tom riddle and voldermort are the same person and its NOT voldermort therefore NOT riddle.

Perhaps said:
Personally I think it's metaphorical. That, and the title says "Half Blood" as two separate words. When refering to someone as halfblood, it's put together. It might not have anything to do with blood lineage at all.
it is official that the spelling of book six's title is "Half-Blood" -with the hyphen so we can deffinatley say that the two words are related.

.......anywayz i just wanna say that i LOVE HP and have read it heaps! OoTP was the 2nd best in my opinion, following PoA (as sum1 already said) and the 3rd movie was BY FAR the best of all three!! cant wait for the next book to come out. as far as we know the 4th movie should be out Nov. nxt year! YAY!!! cant wait!

klh

HSC
dunno abt the half-blood, well find out when we get the books
someone said to me that it was justin flinch fletchley coz he was at eaton. meh, jk always has the best twists, so best to leave it to her.

i like hp but OotP was a long read and harry was getting a bit repetitive with his emotions.
got a bit sick of him tho cant help it but feel sorry that sirius is gone.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i know! i cant beleive she killed him off.....so mean. but i reckon there will be something to do with him in the books later on...in some form...
also she has said that she is going to kil off more people in the next books so.....that sux too.....

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
knowing JK prolly sum1 we all love just to annoy us haha...nah reeli....i rekon sum1 moderate.not distant tho...sumlike neville or dean or something... i dunno......wat is everyones thoughts on this?

rumour

HSC
mervvyn said:
I just saw that today as well... who do you think will be killed off next? Someone close, moderate, or distant?
Hagrid!

*fingers crossed*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It wouldnt exactly be tragic if moody or tonks were killed off...

rumour

HSC
welshi said:
oh now that's just mean.

i reckon it will be someone in the order. a weasley brother (older) or maybe moody or tonks.
Sorry :p

I just hate him for some reason.......

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Sarah168 said:
It wouldnt exactly be tragic if moody or tonks were killed off...
who said it had to be tragic?

but actually, scratch my easrlier theory. i think it will be a student or a teacher. not one of the girls. but i think jkr will want to emphasise that there is a war on, and bad shit happens in wartime. and it won't be at the end of the book. somehwre in the middle.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
welshi said:
oh now that's just mean.

i reckon it will be someone in the order. a weasley brother (older) or maybe moody or tonks.
Not Moody!.. Tonks can go though.. and so can Percy Weasley since he's such a snob

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
welshi said:
who said it had to be tragic?

but actually, scratch my easrlier theory. i think it will be a student or a teacher. not one of the girls. but i think jkr will want to emphasise that there is a war on, and bad shit happens in wartime. and it won't be at the end of the book. somehwre in the middle.
i agree with all that...

but there's no reason percy CAN'T go :rolleyes:

derek_

HSC
i used harry potter and the connotations of magic to my introduction in my module c lol ... hopefully the markers will find it eye catching :)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
derek_ said:
i used harry potter and the connotations of magic to my introduction in my module c lol ... hopefully the markers will find it eye catching :)
sounds like a good plan... i love how academic it's all become.ever been to the harry potter lexicon? omg.

it's all the same kind of obsession as LOTR. only we don't have all the books yet so there's room for speculation. not to mention we have the internet now. :uhhuh:

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Argonaut said:
So, everyone, big question here: who does Hermione like?

I reckon it's Harry - JK has said she's scattered more than enough clues throughout the 5 books so far for us to work out who she likes. There's a strong case for Harry, but something sticks out like sore thumb to support the Ron side:

What's this about the Second War (Books 6 + 7) being re-created in the Chess Game in Book 1? Does this mean Ron will die? If he doesn't, then Hermione will 'revive' him ... remember, she nearly stepped off the square when Ron was knocked out, so does this mean that she'll be tempted to abandon Harry to help Ron at a crucial point in the story?

But I still think it's Harry she likes. After all, it's his story!
NO WAY!!!!!! it soooooo totally RON that she likes and he DEFINATLEY likes her back. look at how JEALOUSLY he acts when she talks/writes to viktor "vicky" krum!! and the way she kissed him before the quidditch match in OotP. and in movie 3 the way she grabs his arm like that! everything points towards RON and HERMIONE and NOT her and harry! (well thats my opinion anywayz - feel free to disagree here :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)