the dream car thread (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
What's with the ridiculously low cars? Doesn't the car scrape going over ped crossings etc?

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Those riced out cars are nothing compared to this:

Would be hard to pull off in Sydney.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If I was getting a Zonda it'd have to be the F. God that car is amazing. Also 1100hp vipers and shit don't do it for me tbh. Though a ZR1 would be amazing.

HSC
1100 hp vipers are dumb

there is a lot more to a car than a huge un-usable power output

it isnt hard to work a v10 to 1100 hp, fuck it isnt hard to work a gen 3 to something like that

450kw ss/xr6ts etc are fast but putting that power down is impossible lol

ZR1s are amazing though

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Or they just angle to the side and go extremely slowly over the bump.

My main car is at stock height and I LOVE it.
Wait but how can you go over those pronounced speed bumps if the car is ridiculously low? As in a few cm above the road? With the hydraulics I understand. Just being careful? Doesn't sound right.

And yes that zonda looks great :) These cars better be in manual! Oops almost the wrong page haha :p

HSC
Wait but how can you go over those pronounced speed bumps if the car is ridiculously low? As in a few cm above the road? With the hydraulics I understand. Just being careful? Doesn't sound right.

And yes that zonda looks great :) These cars better be in manual! Oops almost the wrong page haha :p
yeah they kind of have limits in NSW for how much you can lower your car so this isnt that much of an issue. and if you are rich enough for a zonda etc you dont care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)