The Easiest Subjects (Any faculty) (1 Viewer)

jpr333

HSC
Hi there. I'm sure a lot of us 3rd years or even 1st and 2nd years have a few electives up our sleeves to throw around. Post here if you've taken some relatively easy subjects (ie if you want to have a good time/bludge take this subject :) ), the criteria being ease, attendance, strucutre and interest (somewhat less important). Are there any subjects you flat out recommend? I will look back through the subject review thread again, but if there's anything specific you'd like to post go ahead.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. For the record im in my last year of Commerce with potentially 5 electives this year pending majors.

A pre-emptive i don't care to the do what you love and it will be easy uni idealists (well i do but im just looking for the flat out piss easy and enjoyable subjects to maybe have a potentially chilled third year). Anyways this thread has a good chance of dieing, but ta.

And to get things started i would recommend tax law 2 CLAW 3202 to those eligible, to put it lightly it's not that hard. Might c&p my description from another thread when i get back from work.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Engineering computing, easiest shit ever. Got 90% in the final exam with maybe 7 hours study the whole semester, and did ok in the project component by just spending 2 whole days in the computer lab towards the end of semester.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
jpr333 said:
A pre-emptive i don't care to the do what you love and it will be easy uni idealists (well i do but im just looking for the flat out piss easy and enjoyable subjects to maybe have a potentially chilled third year).
In that case, do financial maths MATH2970. It's easy, requires only one compulsory hour of attendance for the entire semester (quiz in lecture), and requires no background knowledge.

Or if that's too commerce for your liking, discrete maths and graph theory MATH2969 is even easier. The lecturers are cool, so there's your chilled 3rd year elective.

jpr333

HSC
Legendary, thanks guys i will look into those.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol whilst those maths subjects are easy for you, id find them impossible.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I want some easy senior arts ones.... with no prerequisites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)