Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Better off.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Worse off

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

Mdzabakly

HSC
Your first article pertains to residential usage. So it is invalid in this context.

As for how real "climate change" is:

http://www.carbonneutral.com.au/climate-change/10-myths.html
http://www.globalclimatescam.com/ US site
http://www.globalwarminglies.com/
No it is not invalid , that's just to prove that usage has declined and they all say it has .( also pretty sure demand is calulated on state/ national level, not reidential vs whatever .

Further, the valadility of global warming dosent matter at all. Weather global warming is happening ( it totally is ) world economies are moving to a carbon taxed future , (south africa china india japan s. korea taiwan nz denmark finland france, ireland , netherland, sweedan, uk , norway, switzerland,, costa rica canada , US) all dem countries have implimented, are planning to implement , or have implimented it on a state level, or have a similar program . Eventually other.countries will follow, and soon there will be a international carbon tax thing, if aus dosent implement a tax now we will soon be uncompetitive in a carbon taxed global Eco.

Sry for mistakes I'm on phone and it's annoying =_=

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Could some please interpret this thread for me? I'm finding it difficult to follow.

na110793

HSC
No it is not invalid , that's just to prove that usage has declined and they all say it has .( also pretty sure demand is calulated on state/ national level, not reidential vs whatever .

Further, the valadility of global warming dosent matter at all. Weather global warming is happening ( it totally is ) world economies are moving to a carbon taxed future , (south africa china india japan s. korea taiwan nz denmark finland france, ireland , netherland, sweedan, uk , norway, switzerland,, costa rica canada , US) all dem countries have implimented, are planning to implement , or have implimented it on a state level, or have a similar program . Eventually other.countries will follow, and soon there will be a international carbon tax thing, if aus dosent implement a tax now we will soon be uncompetitive in a carbon taxed global Eco.

Sry for mistakes I'm on phone and it's annoying =_=
Yes it does. Because it isn't. It is a myth, propagated for more money, some of which goes to people, but most of which goes to the government. If you give the people back the money they paid in tax, who's to say they won't spend it on a new V8 "gas" guzzler, or a brand new "carbon emitting" air conditioner? The tax is so poorly designed, it doesn't even meet the projected CO2 emissions that it aims to cut. In fact, it won't even change the CO2 in the atmosphere.

Mdzabakly

HSC
Could some please interpret this thread for me? I'm finding it difficult to follow.
It's gone from , the effect of the carbon tax, to weather the carbon tax resulted in smarter rises in power bills

na110793

HSC
It's gone from , the effect of the carbon tax, to weather the carbon tax resulted in smarter rises in power bills
Which, in essence, is on topic because it is a effect of the carbon tax :p.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i am now an orphan and a widow thanks to the carbon tax

Mdzabakly

HSC
Yes it does. Because it isn't. It is a myth, propagated for more money, some of which goes to people, but most of which goes to the government. If you give the people back the money they paid in tax, who's to say they won't spend it on a new V8 "gas" guzzler, or a brand new "carbon emitting" air conditioner? The tax is so poorly designed, it doesn't even meet the projected CO2 emissions that it aims to cut. In fact, it won't even change the CO2 in the atmosphere.
H
Ok again, GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL, even minute changes in global temp greatly affect the environment .
http://m.smh.com.au/environment/cli...evidence-change-our-minds-20120730-23769.html
http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/gw-effects/

@above : no worries .

na110793

HSC

barbernator

HSC
my daddy just started hitting me. he said it's because of the carbon tax. can't blame him

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The carbon tax is wealth redistribution in disguise. I am not necessarily against that, although lets at least be open and frank about it. It will do nothing (of any measurable significance anyway) to alleviate or slow down the rate of anthropogenic climate change.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You're going to sit there and tell me that the massive, unexplainable (we had new, energy efficient lighting and refrigeration installed last July) rise in our small business's electricity bill doesn't correlate with the introduction of the carbon tax?
If the price increase is unexplainable, why are you trying to explain it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)