• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The effectiveness of Energy Drinks/Energy-charged food before an Exam? (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
energy drinks are fucking brilliant! i seriously regret not discovering their power before year 12 began. when i drink one, i get a massive surge of energy which just helps me to write and write and write (bit like the energizer battery). seriously, i had no clue for a question in my economics exam but thanks to the mother i had that morning, i was able to just splurge out a whole lot of bullshit that sounded good, and i was awarded 4/6 marks. :)

bawd

HSC
catherinet said:
Oh, and apples are a good energy food too!
:)
Apples keep you awake better than coffee, especially in the mornings. A tip courtesy of Libra odd spots.

darusan92

HSC
Alrite guys lets take it easy enough with the debate it can go on for light years!!!!!! the best solution mix alchol with coke (75% alchol and 25% water) and put it in a coke bottle!!!!! take it into the exam room and drink it all the way!!!!! It works do it!!!!

Recommendation take black label jonnie walker with a bit of sprite!!!!

bawd

HSC
darusan92 said:
Alrite guys lets take it easy enough with the debate it can go on for light years!!!!!! the best solution mix alchol with coke (75% alchol and 25% water) and put it in a coke bottle!!!!! take it into the exam room and drink it all the way!!!!! It works do it!!!!

Recommendation take black label jonnie walker with a bit of sprite!!!!
Idiot. You can't take anything other than water in a clear container into the exam rooms.
Double idiot. For trying to be funny with your alcohol, Coke and water. (I hope you're trying to be funny anyway. It'd be worse if you were being serious.)
Triple idiot. For thinking you can end a thread in such a manner.
Quadruple idiot. Troll.

darusan92

HSC
bawd said:
Idiot. You can't take anything other than water in a clear container into the exam rooms.
Double idiot. For trying to be funny with your alcohol, Coke and water. (I hope you're trying to be funny anyway. It'd be worse if you were being serious.)
Triple idiot. For thinking you can end a thread in such a manner.
Quadruple idiot. Troll.
TKS bawd

it was meant to be a joky kind of a prank prank!!!! i obviously wast being serious because then that would be dumb and stupid plus to add the iceing on the cake you are most likely to get expelled!!!!!!!

AndJF

HSC
N/A
I do not recommend it at all. you must eat a balanced diet and get adequate sleep, no amoubnt of caffeine or guarana or whatever crap is in those drinks will help you.
I am now a teacher myself I did my HSC in 2002 and I did it and regretted having the stuff. I used to eat chocolate covered coffee beans! I use to start shaking sometimes I had that much caffeine and it did not make me think any better.
Just keep studying and get sleep!

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
On the weekend I saw someone make a spider using V instead of creaming soda. It was disgusting.

I really don't know why anyone would want to take energy drinks at all. There's a reason many schools prohibit them.

Instead of taking loads of caffeine, you can actually not go out to parties around exam time, and sleep before midnight. That works well enough for me.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Forbidden. said:
The only good thing is I complete the exam faster.
No other significant difference.

Rock On
isn't that enough good reason to drink the shit?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
youngminii said:
That's 'cause it tastes like crap
That crap taste sticks to the back of your mouth for hours
i don't think so, i like it.

seakebab

HSC
darusan92 said:
TKS bawd

it was meant to be a joky kind of a prank prank!!!! i obviously wast being serious because then that would be dumb and stupid plus to add the iceing on the cake you are most likely to get expelled!!!!!!!
OHHH NOESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID THAT!!!!!!! NOW I'M GOING TO GET EXPELLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop excessively using exclamation marks. Water is the best, but it makes me go to the toilet a lot, I have the bladder of an old person during exams. :hammer:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I had an energy drink and wrote 10 pages for Modern History with limited to no study throughout the whole year. So, they are pretty effective for me.

Stefanie2010

HSC
Energy drinks all work for like 10 minutes before i crash.... Water!! Coffeee!!!!!

pman

Banned
HSC
energy drinks give you a high, this lasts from 30mins to an hour before leaving you with less energy, meaning you buy another drink, sure drink the, then you too can run out off puff with two hours left in the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)