The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Zazo

Pharmacist :)
On earth, on a huge island, in the best city, Sydn
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official F1 Thread

wait. why the vettel hate? guy's nice, good, funny, fast etc. only problem is that on the race track thus far he's been a bit boring?

Yeah Vettel is good, I felt sorry for him, 2 races he would've been first and both he stuffed up beacuse of his car ! Webber RULES he went down fighting !!!

BUT OMG wat a race ! It was soo exciting with so many overtakings !! And webber did a lot of that. Sucked in hamilton i wish he crashed out but anyway Button the loser one at the end, he's very lucky.

By the way, the BBC commentators are very biased. all they care about is hamilton and button!

pman

Banned
HSC

Yeah Vettel is good, I felt sorry for him, 2 races he would've been first and both he stuffed up beacuse of his car ! Webber RULES he went down fighting !!!

BUT OMG wat a race ! It was soo exciting with so many overtakings !! And webber did a lot of that. Sucked in hamilton i wish he crashed out but anyway Button the loser one at the end, he's very lucky.

By the way, the BBC commentators are very biased. all they care about is hamilton and button!
how is button the loser, he won the race?

it was a good race, exciting , good all action packed F1, not what we normally see these days

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC

i dont think legard and brundle are biased, but having said as much, i'd prefer the biased james allen over jonathan legard any day of the week

pman

Banned
HSC

i dont think legard and brundle are biased, but having said as much, i'd prefer the biased james allen over jonathan legard any day of the week
you must rememer, legard and brundle are brittish! of course they like the brittish drivers and the guys are the lst to world champions.

they don't harp on about them as much as the one team harp on about webber, it gets on my nerves...i hardly care what webber can do, i follow lotus

er15

HSC

Dam, what this thread not as popular as before?

Colemans

HSC
N/A

Yet another Vettel Championship. I guess he will go down as a great though I really don't like him. Especially for the fact that he is Redbull's favorite and he has screwed Webber over in the past. I swear Vet and Webs cars are bloody different.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Yet another Vettel Championship. I guess he will go down as a great though I really don't like him. Especially for the fact that he is Redbull's favorite and he has screwed Webber over in the past. I swear Vet and Webs cars are bloody different.
Absolutely. Damn now Webber retires without anything. So crap.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad

nek minnit Ricardo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)