The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
well WTF is happening to McLaren??! this stupid mp4-19a car its a total shitbox! there was so much hype about raikkonen winning the championship this season i think they forgot they needed a car that can actually go.. hmph! so very very disappointing.
-still raikkonen is my fav (hopefully nxt yr he'll win :D )

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes, wtf is happeneing to mclaren dis year, raikonen didn't finish the first 3 races, cause of the shitbox, reliability seems to be eluding the team ... ferrari (shuey) seem unbeatable this season ... mclaren should have a new car by june/july ... montoya to mclaren, ? to bmw/williams (i hope webber :)) ...

ozicracker

HAHA, MCLAREN SUX. Still, Williams are pretty crappy so far as well. Ferrari aren't unbeatable, but they are damn near it, but once williams get going, they will be hard to beat. Montoya is a god and schumi is just lucky. Webber is going well this year.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by ozicracker
HAHA, MCLAREN SUX. Still, Williams are pretty crappy so far as well. Ferrari aren't unbeatable, but they are damn near it, but once williams get going, they will be hard to beat. Montoya is a god and schumi is just lucky. Webber is going well this year.
wtf ? :confused: williams have no team co-operation, montoya is not god, hes a tempremental selfish bastard (who is going to mclaren nxt yr) ... willliams get going, don't see that happening ... sheuy is not all luck >> thats why he has won 6 world championships and montoya 0 :p ... webber is going as good as he can with wat his got (unlucky in malaysia!), i hope he goes to williams nxt yr, more opportunities ...

Last edited:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Montoya is a really good driver, it is just that his temper gets hold of him too easily and he preforms badly when he is angry. But when he was in the Champ cars in the US, he was ripping up everyone.
I feel sorry for Webber, he has been in a good position a couple of times this season, but the unreliability of his car has stuffed him up.
And as for schuey, man i hate him. Ok he is a great driver, but he is really arrogant and acts like qualifying second is such a demeaning thing for him. And one other thing, he is a lucky bastard, his car hasnt had a mechanical problem for 42 races, while barrichello had a number of problems last season, yet somehow schuey's car was always perfect. That is lucky.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha ... shueys car hasnt had a failure for so long to the extent that his car today has raced over 1/3 around the world without a failure, that is lucky come to think of it ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Montoya's just different- the temper is one issue but he is a damn good driver... webber might take his place, i heard that ralf might also be outta williams nxt yr (hes getting greedy!$$)
As for schuey ....hmmm well i'd like to see someone else win just ONE damn race or atleast come close :mad: i hate it when races are so predictable

Last edited:

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
montoya is going to mclaren next year too hahaha,
i hope they make the car worse for him, the stupid prick

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
^ lols ... montoya is a good driver, dont get me wrong ... button wont want to move from BAR atm, der on fire, (3 podiums in a row) r.shuey is rumoured to go to toyota, and well as for webber i think he might go to mclaren or willliams, i cant see coultard hanging around too much longer ...
sum1 else pls win a race ... pls!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by felix_js
montoya is going to mclaren next year too hahaha,
i hope they make the car worse for him, the stupid prick
:mad: he is not a "stupid prick"! they have a new car coming out mid year, so it'll all be good by nxt yr... It'll be much better (or atleast thats wut they say)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
F1 Sux !! I use to like oit but cant stand another Schemuarker victroy !! I've started to follow cart (Indy) as the victor is less predictable ~~ no one knoew whos a better dirver cause the cars are so differnent~~

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
i dont think button will go back to williams after wat they did to him, kicking him out and all. I reckon he will stay at BAR or go to Toyota, if it looks like Toyota is gonna be good next year. I think once Schuey retires things in F1 will shake up, as probably barrichello will go too, and positions will be open all over the place.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
and i hope webber gets into a better team ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nah dah Mclearn suck ... the only reason why they were gonna win the championship last year was because of the new stupid points system.

Montoya will never win the championship ... he is just far too cocky and can't accept things to be a racing accident ... did any1 see what he said after the Imola grand prix :mad1:

I just read on a website that Ralf is gonna leave williams at the end of this yr. Which means that there are gonna be two spare seats at williams.

I hope that Michael wins the championship again ... other teams seem to always have good and bad days ... if they were more consistant then they will win the championship. Also i would like to see schumacher win all 18 rounds ... that would be good, however, maybe monaco, hockemhein and hungry they might be beaten.

Its also good to see a new face on the podium of button.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
No, seeing schumacher win the championship again and winning all 18 races would be completely crap. It is crap at the moment, but to see him win all the races would just take the fun out of F1.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
Montoya will never win the championship ... he is just far too cocky and can't accept things to be a racing accident ... did any1 see what he said after the Imola grand prix :mad1:
yes, i wanted to see wat michael would say back, but he just composed himself ... winging retard ...

Originally posted by Cape
I hope that Michael wins the championship again ... other teams seem to always have good and bad days ... if they were more consistant then they will win the championship. Also i would like to see schumacher win all 18 rounds ... that would be good, however, maybe monaco, hockemhein and hungry they might be beaten.
some1 beat him pls ... id prefer a technical failure though ... although highly unlikely :(

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by reno2004
No, seeing schumacher win the championship again and winning all 18 races would be completely crap. It is crap at the moment, but to see him win all the races would just take the fun out of F1.
I agree... he is an excellent driver but the races are becoming so tedious...almost worth not watching as they are so predicatable, at the moment we're only watching to see who finishes 2nd or 3rd bOo! :(

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
sheuy agen ... ffs pls some1 else win a fukin race!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
it was a bit suspicious how Barrichello's pit stop got all fucked up... at least Trulli was leading for a few laps lol .. too bad he couldn't kick Schumacher's ass damnit!! ... its quite annoying now

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes, sheuy always perfect pit stops, barichello always got the fuked up car/problem/pit stop ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)