The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
true that ... 5/5 not bad at all ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The thing that u have to remember is that, when schumacher moved to ferrari, they were shit. It took about 4 years for them to be championship winning car. Their downfall will come, the same thing happened to mclaren. But the thing was then, they didn't change to rules to make mclaren to stop winning. The best team, and driver will always win. And if its schumacher, than it is.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by M@C D@DDY
MONTOYA all the way shitty shu too old....
dont choke on ur own words now ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh this season has been boring... its been far too predictable... i also thought raikonnen may have been a major contender this season along with montoya but it hasnt been the case...

i think coulthard is leaving this season cuz he didnt do too well last year... and montoya is coming in... and i thought barrichello was gonna leave to like bar or something... maybe just a rumor...

i hope the new mclaren car is good... their car is so unreliable this season unlike ferrari which has no problems cept last race with mschu racing with a broken exhaust or something... yet still manages to win...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Rumors were going around in 2002 that Barrichello was gonna leave ferrari and Raikkonen was gonna take his seat. Anyone remember that???

Would have been interesting what would have happened if Raikkonen went to ferrari. But they would have had team orders until Michael left.

Is Ralf going to toyota next year???

BTW, I haope that coulthard leaves at the end of this year. I hate him and his head looks like a brick, lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^ lol coulthard is quite 'squarish'

..i think ralph is going to toyota - for more $$ :rolleyes: as if he is worth the money they pay him

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ralf was a contender last year, until he crashed and was forced out of the Monza race. Anyway, he is worth heaps cause he has the "Schumacher" gene. lol. :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
just hope in all this commotion that webber gets a better car ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe he might get a better car, but can he use it???

The williams seem shit this yr.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
monaco = most boring track in f1 ... no room to pass (N)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ so maybe just maybe schumacher wont be able to win.. - he's starting 4th on the grid *crosses fingers*

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
WOW what a race, it had it all, it might be a boring track Rubix, but its been the best race of the year

how good was alonso giving ralf the finger even before he had stopped moving :D

and sato killing it off the line, and schumi being an idiot and braking in the tunnel

and what about those crazy marshalls, that guy was right on the racing line...

well done to trulli, about time he got a win :)

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
^ ya, twas a very entertaining race with only 9 finishers ... even the hungarian baumgartner (minardi) almost stole a point ... hahaha ROFL at alonso giving the bird to ralf on the exit of the tunnel while rotating at 120mph ... yes m.sheuy spits the dummy, was his fault and safety cars ... WEAH!!! ... sata flew off the line but the point of him continuing was to keep m.shuey held up to protect buttons position ... gw trulli !!! start to finish ... the marshals were dikheads ... i swear i thought they were gonna cut him up ... best monaco grand prix ive seen ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)