The Football Thread (3 Viewers)

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Well im just in the corner smirking at everyone who laughed at my "deluded" prediction of United finishing 3rd. Doesnt look too deluded now eh :D
IDK man, doesn't seem comfortable rn. Arsenal, Southampton only 3 points away... Stoke game is a must win. Would've liked to see Fella play against Stoke.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Arsenal are meh really, personally id worry more about Liverpool when Sturrodge comes back than Arsenal. SOTON will eventually drop off i reckon West Ham and Swansea already started there slide

crazy_paki123

HSC
United should just focus on winning ugly till we get most of our players like Di Maria Blind Rojo etc back then we can roll on hopefully

HSC
City completely on level with chelsea, van gaal not pleased with united. Lol @ arsenal and liverpool

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Going to be an interesting second half to the season. Could Chelsea be this years Arsenal? Top of the league around Christmas and then choke the second half?

HecticSandWitch

HSC
Thoughts on the FA cup games today? Wins for most of the big clubs but hardly convincing ones...

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Trek it to Newcastle to watch Japan kicked Palastain arse in the Asian cup

4-0 (i was egging on for at 5-0).....

Was a good crowd, and seem to be that many people were rooting for Palastain..... lol..... and a bit of a different game to see

bangladesh

HSC
Also, poor game to watch today. Oman didn't even try. It felt like I was watching australia demolish a super weak team with no defence. Good game by aus though

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Trek it to Newcastle to watch Japan kicked Palastain arse in the Asian cup

4-0 (i was egging on for at 5-0).....

Was a good crowd, and seem to be that many people were rooting for Palastain..... lol..... and a bit of a different game to see
after all the shit they have been through i think people are just proud to see them play tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)