• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the FOUR MONTHS holidayz after the HSC (2 Viewers)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i really need to get a job....money for one, and two for experience......lol who's gonna hire someone with no previous experience??
colesmyer groups do. they're already hiring for christmas casuals. last year i applied in june. www.careers.colesmyer.com.au

some of the brands you need experience, e.g. myer, but others you don't, it's a good place to start!

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
colesmyer groups do. they're already hiring for christmas casuals. last year i applied in june. www.colesmyercareers.com.au

some of the brands you need experience, e.g. myer, but others you don't, it's a good place to start!
Yeah I want work after the HSC and put my application in...I have done the stupid tests and now am waiting...waiting...

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I'm so longing for the 3rd of November!
I'm going to finally have my life and happiness back which has been cruelly denied me for the past year :rolleyes:
Im gonna be so happy *sigh*

Libbster

HSC
I'm going to train up for athletics spefically long, triple and high jump along with 100m. Sport has been neglected due to the damn HSC. Also I am going to actually leave the house :p lol and go to the movies or something :uhhuh:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Actually, chemistry is on the 2nd. :)

CrashOveride said:
And i will take up smoking and quit.
Don't think I can manage it? Shall we take bets?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
melsc said:
i'm gonna have my 18th, work, go to the movies, read the new harry potter, go out with my friends without feeling guilty...bludge, watch as much TV as I can,
Wow! i feel so privaleged coz i did all those things laready, even before the HSC!!

in relation to what im doing in the big hols, i want another casual job, and work my ass off. What else is there to do?! you need money to get by in this world. And i understand that i wont be working everyday, so on days off, i shall hand at the beach, like otehrs said, i might go and get a tan.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nekkid said:
the holidays are greaaaaaaaaat. it's the first and last real break you'll have for quite some time.
What do you call the ones in between each year of uni?!

EDIT: just read page 2 of thread

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)