The glasshouse has been axed - YAY (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cuteasabutton said:
i don't understand why you are on this thread. If all you want to do is bag people and the Glass House, go somewhere else. It is sad that you have enough time on your hands to hang around a thread like this just to bag out other people - the people on here are here because they like the Glass House, are angry that it is axed and were drawn here because the title is 'the glass house has been axed...' with an angry face, assuming that other people here are also angry about it being axed. Why do you bother if you hated the glass house so much?
Go start a thread saying 'the glass house has been axed - YAY' and maybe some other people will agree with you on there. We are here to talk about the Glass House and make up theories as to why it was axed!
ITT logically plausible, non-sensationalist theories as to why it was axed.

phatic

HSC
I loathed that show. Every time it was on, I put earmuffs on so I don't have to listen to that shit.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
They were totally past their used-by.

gerhard

HSC
show was shit
got axes because only stupid people watch it and abc have a no stupid people policy

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
More like the 'let's ingratiate ourselves to waf because we agree with him' thread.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
leetom said:
More like the 'let's ingratiate ourselves to waf because we agree with him' thread.
Gerhard and I expressed such opinions long before waf in the other thread, dear sir.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I didn't mean you, Iron. You're not ingratiating yourself. I was referring to musk and his ingratiating style of praise for waf.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ive also noticed the grotesque trend of ingratiation towards waf. More power to the bugger. Said intgratiators should count their manhood very cheap indeed.

You rock Leetom (/ingratiating).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)