• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (3 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
and the MAJORITY of Islam is NOT living in the 14th century
if we were id be married off by now
that much i can assure you
but what...
im not married
nooooo
how could that be when im living in the 14th century
Well for starters, you have many Western laws and nuclear weapons protecting your sovereignty as a person and a woman. The reason you haven't been sold off yet is because:

- Your parents are actually good parents in this regard and don't want to sell you off
- They haven't had the opportunity yet
- You're too young to bring a husband over yet

I can nearly guarantee you, if you were a poor girl living in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran or some other terrible place in the Middle East, you'd be a 56 year old's bang maid.
enlighten me with your bad news
That it is true and forced marriage is a huge part of Islam, especially to children

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I also said "majority"

There are over a billion Muslims (this scares the fucking shit out of me) and the <1 million that live in Australia are by far not a majority

tohmey

HSC
Well for starters, you have many Western laws and nuclear weapons protecting your sovereignty as a person and a woman. The reason you haven't been sold off yet is because:

- Your parents are actually good parents in this regard and don't want to sell you off
- They haven't had the opportunity yet
- You're too young to bring a husband over yet

I can nearly guarantee you, if you were a poor girl living in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran or some other terrible place in the Middle East, you'd be a 56 year old's bang maid.

That it is true and forced marriage is a huge part of Islam, especially to children
i wont deny that there arent forced marriges in islam because there more then likely would be
but that doesnt go to say that there arn't any in other religions
i go to a catholic school and a whole bunch of my teachers went to indonesia because one of the sisters has oppened a school
and in one of the videos a young girl was thanking us for the support that we gave her in her education because if she didnt go to school she would be
as you say
a 60 year old man's bangger.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
are you trying to tell me that Indonesia isn't majority Muslim

80% of Indonesia is Muslim

and we're debating Islam here, not other religions, what other religions do is just as disgusting and is by no means a free pass for you guys but the focus here is Islam and how it is one of the greatest mistakes in the history of everything

anne1010

HSC
to be fair, the whole marriage thing isnt an islamic thing. its very much an arab thing regardless of religion

tohmey

HSC
to be fair, the whole marriage thing isnt an islamic thing. its very much an arab thing regardless of religion

your right in it not being an islamic thing.
and nor is it an arab thing either.
it just so happens that it occurs mainly in 3rd world countries were there is a lack of education.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
your right in it not being an islamic thing.
and nor is it an arab thing either.
it just so happens that it occurs mainly in 3rd world countries were there is a lack of education.
has nothing to do with education, just saying

tohmey

HSC
are you trying to tell me that Indonesia isn't majority Muslim

80% of Indonesia is Muslim

and we're debating Islam here, not other religions, what other religions do is just as disgusting and is by no means a free pass for you guys but the focus here is Islam and how it is one of the greatest mistakes in the history of everything
im curious now
why do you think Islam is one of the greatest mistakes in the history of everything?

tohmey

HSC
has nothing to do with education, just saying
umm yea it does
if those young children went to school and actually got an eduation they wouldn't be sold off
why do you think its not common here in Australia or America etc...

anne1010

HSC
did you guys read the article in the paper yesterday about the chick that took legal action against her rents cause they were taking her to lebanon to get married to some guy? shes 16

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
umm yea it does
if those young children went to school and actually got an eduation they wouldn't be sold off
why do you think its not common here in Australia or America etc...
it's not common here because we're in a western democracy were that practice is frowned upon and individual rights are greater here. Has nothing to do with being educated, its the culutre

tohmey

HSC
it's not common here because we're in a western democracy were that practice is frowned upon and individual rights are greater here. Has nothing to do with being educated, its the culutre
its not the FUCKING CULTURE
im lebanese
and i dnt know of anyone friends or relatives that have been forced into marrage
what a load of garbage

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
for starters
i didnt reply to that comment to start an argument....
i replied because i thought it was hurtful
ok and so maybe racist was the wrong choice of words... but me seeing a comment like that...
that was the first word that popped into my head
i didnt call gargaz a "stupid cunt" like the rest of you and i didnt tell him/her to fuck off
so next time why dont you all think before you type.

and if any of you have any other rude comments please do try to hold it in
if not...
well i have nothing left to say to you because im not going to stick down to your level.
kill yourself

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
for starters your knowledge in Islam must be very limited
it pricks like you who only listen to shit in the media who seem to be the one with the most hatred
and now here's a question for you
have you ever met a muslim
have you ever tried to engage in conversation??
i bet not!!!
standard muslim apologist guide 2.0

media

jews

jew media????????

media jews?!??!!?!?!??! THE MEDIA

THE JEW RUN MEDIA

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
its not the FUCKING CULTURE
im lebanese
and i dnt know of anyone friends or relatives that have been forced into marrage
what a load of garbage
you read wrong, i was referring to western culutre as the reason those types of marriages don't happen here, again it has nothing to do with education

tohmey

HSC
standard muslim apologist guide 2.0

media

jews

jew media????????

media jews?!??!!?!?!??! THE MEDIA

THE JEW RUN MEDIA

ohhh
how sad
you've lost your glasses thats why you need the font to be so big...
oh wait...
you cant read this cause the font is to smalll

hahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)