The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (3 Viewers)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Nothing is real.
It's all a lie.
The media

it's the media
always the media

Whats real, what isn't real.
these words are not real
this room is everywhere, yet it is nowhere. It is everything and it is nothing.

the four horsemen approach
the sky bleeds
oprah winfrey

the media....they're poisoning our water
the media

all on the media.

Xenu save us all.

RANK 1

HSC
what happened to that nigella video? seeing as its gone i'll post one, not for the young ones.

HSC
would it have been less cruel to just hit that baby on the head as soon as it was born than to let it live 2yrs without a thought in its head

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
actually come to think of it, it isnt an amazing story

plenty of people without a brain have lived till old age

nothing special about this kid, just ugly

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
would it have been less cruel to just hit that baby on the head as soon as it was born than to let it live 2yrs without a thought in its head
why is allowing a consciousless being to live cruel

hes not even aware of what theyre doing to him

Lentern

HSC
Searched it up on youtube and way better than that cliched ads we have. But tbh Steven Fry is a little overrated. Don't get me wrong i love him in QI and 'Last chance to see' but i just can't find his particular humour that funny (though that's just subjective ofc and in my opinion). I loved Hugh Laurie better in 'A bit of Fry and Laurie'.
Can't agree with you, I love Fry in anything and everything he does. Admittedly I think the silly, exaggerated overacting sketch style of 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' was much better suited to Hugh who is a much better actor but QI, the Secret Life of a Manic Depressive, the IQ debates, his appearances on Buzzcocks, Have I got News For You, Jonathan Ross, Rob Brydon, Graham Norton, his lecture in Sydney last year, his books, the liar is an amazing book. I feel as though it is impossible to rate him highly enough.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
When a 19 year old Octavian marched on Rome in a state of high treason

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Can't agree with you, I love Fry in anything and everything he does. Admittedly I think the silly, exaggerated overacting sketch style of 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' was much better suited to Hugh who is a much better actor but QI, the Secret Life of a Manic Depressive, the IQ debates, his appearances on Buzzcocks, Have I got News For You, Jonathan Ross, Rob Brydon, Graham Norton, his lecture in Sydney last year, his books, the liar is an amazing book. I feel as though it is impossible to rate him highly enough.
He was a real cunt on twitter to a lot of people and then acted like 'bipolar lol' gave him a free pass for him. Lost all respect I ever had for the man and I've met him twice in person. Brilliant person but suffers the same foibles we all do.

Lentern

HSC
He was a real cunt on twitter to a lot of people and then acted like 'bipolar lol' gave him a free pass for him. Lost all respect I ever had for the man and I've met him twice in person. Brilliant person but suffers the same foibles we all do.
How? He told them to f off or what? It's twitter how nasty can you get within the constraints of 140 characters or whatever it is?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
how can you not be a real cunt while using twitter

the very fact that you are using twitter means you are a real cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)