The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (1 Viewer)

maymz

HSC
N/A
lol...probably because you're posting in an area that's mostly atheist
lol i really wish youd told me that in the beginning, i honestly wouldnt have bothered i promise you

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
akhnanton was the sun in savitri devis lightning and the sun lol

http://www.savitridevi.org/lightning-08.html

In The Lightning and the Sun, Savitri Devi Mukherji elucidates her concept of "Men in Time," "Men above Time," and "Men against Time" using the lives of Genghis Khan, Akhnaton, and Adolf Hitler, respectively, as illustrations of the forces of "Lightning" (destructive power), "Sun" (life-giving energy), and "both Lightning and the Sun" (destructive power harnessed for a life-affirming purpose). There is also a chapter about Kalki and the Kali Yuga. Begun in 1948, completed in 1956, and first published in 1958 in Calcutta, she said it "could be described as a personal answer to the events of 1945 and of the following years." It is dedicated "To the god-like Individual of our times; the Man against Time; the greatest European of all times; both Sun and Lightning: Adolf Hitler, as a tribute of unfailing love and loyalty, for ever and ever." It opens with quotations from The Bhagavad Gita and Rudolf Hess.

maymz

HSC
N/A
Freedom of speech wasn't designed in the first place. It's just the absence of people like you.
Umm actually it was designed, when it was made a human right and HOW AM I PREVENTING IT?? i just said that i dont mind if people are against Islam or anything else i believe in, as long as they arent rude about the things they dont believe in. I know lots of atheists that can manage to put forward their ideas without causing any trouble between us!

RANK 1

HSC
but please, maymz, tell me the reason why you religious people find it such a necessity to pray. this is one thing i've never understood, is why pray when it, logically and statistically, does nothing.

HSC
Umm actually it was designed, when it was made a human right and HOW AM I PREVENTING IT?? i just said that i dont mind if people are against Islam or anything else i believe in, as long as they arent rude about the things they dont believe in. I know lots of atheists that can manage to put forward their ideas without causing any trouble between us!
You still haven't really gotten the concept..

Muhammad was a murderous child raping barbarian.

You're allowed to be offended, but if you are fine with freedom of speech then you have to be fine with that message staying there intact, ok?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
was muhammed really a child rapist though i thought he just married a 12 year old that happened all the time back then

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You know its obvious that there are ignorant people all over the world, but what annoys me is when they show their absolute lack of knowledge for everyone to see and offend millions of people at the same time. Mohammed didnt found the religion you retard, Allah did- you know, muslims's God??? duh Mohammed was just one of many prophets who spread the word of God and in the process the peace that REAL islam encompasses. Just because this thread started with 9/11 it doesnt mean that this can be a free-for-all to bag out Islam- but i guess i can see the connection. The person who wrote this comment is just as stupid as the people who were responsible for 9/11 who gave Islam such a violent reputation that it doesnt deserve!!!
Luv Dat Censor!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
but please, maymz, tell me the reason why you religious people find it such a necessity to pray. this is one thing i've never understood, is why pray when it, logically and statistically, does nothing.
Illogical to talk to ones self under the false hope something ~might~ happen.

maymz

HSC
N/A

You're allowed to be offended, but if you are fine with freedom of speech then you have to be fine with that message staying there intact, ok?
Please explain this comment- i have never heard anything that could possibly make what you said okay.

maymz

HSC
N/A
was muhammed really a child rapist though i thought he just married a 12 year old that happened all the time back then
thankyou!! youre the first person in this entire forum that has understood what CONTEXT means! no one seems to be able to get through their impossibly thick skulls, that things in the past have happened that we could never comprehend happening now.

maymz

HSC
N/A
well if you believe that God exists in the first place, then logically it does do something. Praying in different religions means different things, but it is commonly done for the purpose of maintaining a connection with your creator. You can ask for forgiveness, give thanks, or just gain a sense of peace from the experience of being one on one with God. Of course you won't agree with this, but its just a very brief explanation of a relatievly complex thing.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think the story goes that he took a 6 year old as his bride

Consumates it at 9

The fact of the matter is that Muhammad is seen as the pinnacle and ulimate form of morality and that Islam is immune to anachronisms. So a barely literate child rapist is the purest, most moral being to walk the earth okay

maymz

HSC
N/A

Can you please research your history before you make sweeping statements like this? How old did people get married 1400 years ago??? at the age of 25 after they've gotten a uni degree? well NEWSFLASH!! THAT DIDNT HAPPEN BACK THEN! if mohammed was a rapist then so was every other man during that era, and if you believe that then that shows an inability to understand the past and how things have changed since then.

Last edited:

maymz

HSC
N/A

Consumates it at 9

The fact of the matter is that Muhammad is seen as the pinnacle and ulimate form of morality and that Islam is immune to anachronisms. So a barely literate child rapist is the purest, most moral being to walk the earth okay
That wasnt true. she was older than that. and she became the purest, moral being AFTER devoting her whole life to learning about religion and how to sumbit herself to God, not when she was 'barely literate'. Honestly how can you actually be saying this? dont you think?

HSC
thankyou!! youre the first person in this entire forum that has understood what CONTEXT means! no one seems to be able to get through their impossibly thick skulls, that things in the past have happened that we could never comprehend happening now.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-04-12/...eals-court-marriage-girl-s-mother?_s=PM:WORLD

A Saudi judge has refused for a second time to annul a marriage between an 8-year-old girl and a 47-year-old man, a relative of the girl told CNN.

The most recent ruling, in which the judge upheld his original verdict, was handed down Saturday in the Saudi city of Onaiza, where late last year the same judge rejected a petition from the girl's mother, who was seeking a divorce for her daughter.

http://en.news.maktoob.com/20090000438870/Child_bride_ban_bad_for_Saudi_society_/Article.htm

DUBAI - Outlawing child marriages would have a detrimental impact on Saudi society, an official at the country’s Ministry of Islamic Affairs said in remarks published on Tuesday as debate rages over the practice.

“Outlawing the marriage of young girls to elderly men will have a negative effect on Saudi society as it will lead to mixing of the sexes which is impermissible in Islam,” Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Teraifi, a researcher at the ministry, told the Saudi Gazette.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary_Pedophilic_Islamic_Marriages
http://www.faithfreedom.org/article...a-in-muslim-societies-will-it-come-to-an-end/

etc. etc.

maymz

HSC
N/A

Consumates it at 9

They were married and it was totally by choice!! Women got married at a young age 100 years ago, let alone 1400! seriously, calling him a rapist shows ur inability to comprehend the past and the fact that things were different back then. His repuation as being morally pure, comes from what he did with the challenging circumstances of the time; instead of just raping the girl, he married her and stayed with her until she died!!! HE COMMITTED TO HER JUST AS MUCH AS ANY HUSBAND NOW ADAYS AND BETTER! he provided for her and respected her. Looking at his actions from a modern standpoint without considering what was actually acceptable then will mean that you are totally blinded

Last edited:

maymz

HSC
N/A

maymz

HSC
N/A
Do you think i am saying that no Muslims in the world are doing the wrong thing?? Of course they are, and thats why we believe we're on Earth- to give people the oppurtunity to do the right thing and go to heaven, or the wrong thing and go to hell! so be rest assured that anything that anybody does wrong, will not go unnoticed- they will be punished if they truly deserve it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)