• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Grudge vs The Ring: WARNING - SPOILERS!! (1 Viewer)

Auto Wah

These two movies have the same "feel" to it, but different. The ring had more story line the grudge is all about scarying the shit out of you when least expected (That window scene in the bus).

so after watching these two movies which ones do you think is better? in your opinion of course.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, where the hell's the *WARNINGS: SPOILER* tag? :/

Auto Wah

shut up Wonton shit face, you don't have the guts to watch those movies, This thread is not made for you.
You're just some shit talking, dick licking anal wart.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
I have seen the japanese version of the grudge and it wasn't scarry at all....

If that is how scarry "the ring" was (haven't watched it yet), I don't think i'll watch it...

superbird

HSC
i think the grudge is overrated. in terms of storyline i heard it wasn't all that good

Auto Wah

superbird said:
i think the grudge is overrated. in terms of storyline i heard it wasn't all that good
you heard it wasn't all that good????

but have you fucking watched it?? why would you let someone else to tell you if it's good or not?? what you're too dumb to make up your own mind?? I did ask for YOUR opinion of the movie, not some wanker that just read some review and talks shit like Wonton.

and to wonton, oh fuck, i would want to be a pussy wart, nice fucking call yourself, in fact GREAT call.

............ dick breath

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Auto Wah said:

but have you fucking watched it?? why would you let someone else to tell you if it's good or not?? what you're too dumb to make up your own mind?? I did ask for YOUR opinion of the movie, not some wanker that just read some review and talks shit like Wonton.

and to wonton, oh fuck, i would want to be a pussy wart, nice fucking call yourself, in fact GREAT call.

............ dick breath
calm down bro/sis/wateva :p

superbird

HSC
Auto Wah said:

............ dick breath
actually i have watched it and after talking about it with mates we decided that the storyline wasn't that good. so next time hold the abuse retard because ur just making urself look like a fucken idiot

wanton-wonton

HSC
Auto Wah said:

............ dick breath
thanks, assfuck

wanton-wonton

HSC
superbird said:
actually i have watched it and after talking about it with mates we decided that the storyline wasn't that good. so next time hold the abuse retard because ur just making urself look like a fucken idiot
well said buddy, that oughta shut autowah the fuck up.

HSC
Auto Wah said:
shut up Wonton shit face, you don't have the guts to watch those movies, This thread is not made for you.
You're just some shit talking, dick licking anal wart.
how would you know if he doesn't have the guts to watch any of these movies....scary movies don't really require guts, i just sit there and laugh at how dumb the people that get killed are lol

Auto Wah

wanton-wonton said:
well said buddy, that oughta shut autowah the fuck up.
superbird hasn't watched the fucking movie, he's bluffing, read his earlier comments and you'll know

wanton, i mean dickless mental full time shit talking boner loving cockmaster

HSC
Auto Wah said:
superbird hasn't watched the fucking movie, he's bluffing, read his earlier comments and you'll know

wanton, i mean dickless mental full time shit talking boner loving cockmaster
do you get off on being an idiot?....have you ever taken an IQ test?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)