the guy that i used to like last year lied (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Um well for a while I kept on asking myself whether or not I still had feelings for him, but really, no I don't. I think the driving force for my previously strong emotions for him was the fact that I knew we could never be together due to his parents supposedly saying that they wanted him to marry a Pakistani girl, same way that my parents want me to marry an Arab. I've moved on and I'm really happy for him. I'm sure that the girl that he chooses to be with in the future is fantastic. It was an interesting experience. You make friends, you feel love, you get hurt, feel love again, and then you move on :)

Aysce

HSC
Um well for a while I kept on asking myself whether or not I still had feelings for him, but really, no I don't. I think the driving force for my previously strong emotions for him was the fact that I knew we could never be together due to his parents supposedly saying that they wanted him to marry a Pakistani girl, same way that my parents want me to marry an Arab. I've moved on and I'm really happy for him. I'm sure that the girl that he chooses to be with in the future is fantastic. It was an interesting experience. You make friends, you feel love, you get hurt, feel love again, and then you move on :)
True, but I wouldn't regard the experience as interesting... rather somewhat a mix of great joy and pain.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
True, but I wouldn't regard the experience as interesting... rather somewhat a mix of great joy and pain.
No, there wasn't much joy. Just a lot of pain and the thought of possibly being able to experience joy with that person. Ah well shit happens life goes on :)

Aysce

HSC
No, there wasn't much joy. Just a lot of pain and the thought of possibly being able to experience joy with that person. Ah well shit happens life goes on :)
You could say that. Still, benefits are way more awesomee

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol true that. But I didn't wanna ruin a friendship cos of the benefits that came out of it. :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I don't know of that made sense. What I mean is that I don't want to progress with a friends with benefits friendship knowing that there's a high risk of never talking to that person again cos of one or both of us getting hurt cos we end up developing feelings which the other party may nit feel.
Ahhhh still not making much sense, hard to explain.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
I don't know of that made sense. What I mean is that I don't want to progress with a friends with benefits friendship knowing that there's a high risk of never talking to that person again cos of one or both of us getting hurt cos we end up developing feelings which the other party may nit feel.
Ahhhh still not making much sense, hard to explain.
No, i completely understand. Been there, know dat f33l.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol no way! He did ask me if I was sexually attracted to him the last time we went to the city but no, didn't sleep with him

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah I did. I wrote something but I think that I would have been boo'd for it lol. Hence why I deleted that little part.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Oh Muha, you're too good for a guy like that.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Now where did u come from, havent seen u in a while

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
omg sinophile is back

sorry bro, muhahahaha is not chinese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)