The "HA! It is possible that I may fail" thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
No, commerce, the 99.xx was exaggerated but i'd say they are very studious/competitive.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
politik said:
I really wish I did BA now that im doing all this Maths and Programming and Accounting crap... I was so good at writing and history, I should be majoring in some Arts thing.
Nah dude you're pretty dumb at life.

Pierotte

HSC
HAHAHahaHaHahahAHAAHAHAHaHaHaH i WONT fail?

Ok, ill tell you why this is so funny.

Well i handed in my esquisse (piece of crap really) but thought u know, its all there, it makes sense, the idea is solid, i should pass atleast.

WRONG.

I was speaking to a friend in another tutorial group that got their marks back today, in a tutorial of 15 people the spread of marks went as follows:
1 Credit, 1 Pass/Credit, 5 Pass, THE REST FAIL!

I kid you not.

They want to hurt us.

Oh, by the way, how much does it suck when you realise your OH SO FUCKING CLEVER and revolutionarily out of the box idea is just so off track that you have to start again from scratch?

It sucks. Alot.

My whole planned "Up yours" to my tutor fell to peices when he very calmy pointed out that my idea is indeed shit for so many reasons its not funny.
Oh may i add that this happened infront of the whole class?

Main thing i hate about architecture: When you go shit EVERYONE knows about it, becuase you get critiqued infront of the whole tute group. NO PRIVACY!

We literally had to hang our esquisses on the wall and have them picked apart one by one.
They were drawn on, scribbled on, stabbed at...

Is there anything lower than an F? Seriously... some of the people in the other gorup who failed were a whole 3 steps above me. atleast!

So nervours...

OH OH and how is it that EVERYONE is on the same wavelength but me?

Everything i hand in is wrong.

Its not different. Its just wrong.

I dont know whats happenning or where evryone is getting their sneaky insider information from.

I just dont have the common knowledge, i tend to apporach things in my own way, when everyone else does it the right way.

how does this keep happenning?

Twice in a row now. Im doomed to fail.

Fuck.

jellybeenz

HSC
Hey dude... don't worry.... it sounds bad- but according to my friend (who does architecture)- you'll get used to it... believe me, I've been there through the tears and the hopeless feelings she's had- but when it comes down to it, it has made her work better. The criticism is for a reason. She says it kills and it hurts to be told things about stuff you worked so hard on and didnt sleep because of-- but its part of the process.

Pierotte

HSC
Well despite all odds I scraped through with a pass for my esquisse.

I dont understand.

Really.

Damn, this has shown that minimal ammounts of work that should be failed can still pass.

Why?

Why didnt they fail me and teach me a lesson?

Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)