The Haters, The Smart, The Stupid and God (1 Viewer)

Davie1

HSC
Well making my own opinion on the constant arguments that seem to be happening on this site I want to say my bit.

Well.... you guys are arguing in a circle. The minorities are raging at the Christians and Islams for their texts which say something along the lines that what they believe are wrong. The stupid people are yelling at the other religions that their countries have pointed at and seen as evil. the smart are trying to question why everyone are being so hostile to each other and a maybe fictional God.

I want to sujest something to those who are willing to listen. Maybe its just that the fact that we hate ourselves as humans. A us and them manifesto. Where is in the case we question (a sometimes questionably existent) God's choices. How about we admit its not gods actions we question but our own?

If i was to imagine if there was a god and if god was real who's position would be a spectator who sometimes in vain apparently gives people a push in the right direction. But again it is the faults of humans who pass on their interpretation of what is right and wrong.

So traditions are formed, people hate the "others" the ones who are different.

So basically everyone is arguing about the finer points, about why they are right and everyone else is wrong.

So those who in their narrow minded perceptions hate "God" for what ever reason, ask why you hate God or Allah (Same being). I would suggest its not you hate God directly but the fan basis supporting their own image and conclusions of what God wants.

Summing it up, its not God making all the stupid rules its his questionable followers doing so.

But there is another layer to the followers that follow the image of god, they sometimes use this imaged created for their own plans. So from this the community of followers are then corrupted in their understanding of God.

So stop hating god, clinging to the corrupted image fed to you, communicate with each other and don't get to emotional.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
There actually aren't that many people hating God, it's people hating religious followers. Quite a difference actually.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
there are more people who hate on religion here than people who defend it

Davie1

HSC
Well thats the problem isnt it?

The haters are arguing with the stupid. So the stupid are blocking their ears and going "blah blah blah, I can't hear you" so y don't you guys stop complaining and try other methods of convincing them?

Essjaybee

HSC
The Christians aren't saying they hate Allah nor are the Muslims saying they hate God. They don't believe in the existence - and they certainly don't hate their own religious deities. The same logic would apply to atheists - why would you hate something you don't believe exists?

Can I "sujest" you learn English properly because your post is too confusing to make sense of. You attempt to tell people to calm down, but spend the majority of your post questioning whether or not a "god" exists and accusing followers of religions of manipulating others. If you want to say that then say it out right, don't pretend to take middle territory and tell people to calm down. You begin by alluding to the fact you think you're in what you've categorised as "smart" but have your atheist bias come through more and more as you continue in your post.

All in all, this is just another "does god exist" thread questioning the motives of religious people. Troll much?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There actually aren't that many people hating God, it's people hating religious followers. Quite a difference actually.
Well yes because hating something that doesn't exist is irrational, which would be a sign of madness.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
tl;dr. Some apologetic bullshit rant with terrible spelling and sentence structure, methinks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)