The hell's with Mac and its lack of locals? (1 Viewer)

cheekoo

HSC
It depends on what you're studying, like most arts/humanities/media subjects mostly have local students. But yeah. Macquarie's actually focused is on being an international university, so.

ChrisAC

HSC
It depends on what you're studying, like most arts/humanities/media subjects mostly have local students. But yeah. Macquarie's actually focused is on being an international university, so.
accurate

if youre studying commerce, expect a sea of black hair

crazy_paki123

HSC
well me and my mates are local and do comm(and engo) degrees

JimmyF

HSC
You do realise all Australian universities are garbage pleb tier compared to international universities? If you were actually a brilliant intellectual you would be at the Ivies/Oxbridge. Since you are not, it may be wise to drop the elitist facade.

Also, there is really no difference between a horde of western suburb Australian kids and their international Asian counterparts in terms of insufferableness. Some are kind, and just want to make a future for themselves (university is much harder to get into in their countries-- I have met very smart kids in Actuarial Studies who would not have had the slightest chance of getting in in their native countries), while others are twats who should just be avoided. So, you are either racist, or have some other grievance with Australia's immigration/visa policies, both of which are beyond the influence of MQU or its local and domestic student base.

PS: You could always apply for a transfer to USYD if your GPA is good, they have a predominantly white, liberal student base that you may identify strongly with. Best of luck!

p3rf3ction

HSC
You do realise all Australian universities are garbage pleb tier compared to international universities? If you were actually a brilliant intellectual you would be at the Ivies/Oxbridge. Since you are not, it may be wise to drop the elitist facade.

Also, there is really no difference between a horde of western suburb Australian kids and their international Asian counterparts in terms of insufferableness. Some are kind, and just want to make a future for themselves (university is much harder to get into in their countries-- I have met very smart kids in Actuarial Studies who would not have had the slightest chance of getting in in their native countries), while others are twats who should just be avoided. So, you are either racist, or have some other grievance with Australia's immigration/visa policies, both of which are beyond the influence of MQU or its local and domestic student base.

PS: You could always apply for a transfer to USYD if your GPA is good, they have a predominantly white, liberal student base that you may identify strongly with. Best of luck!
Your comprehension skills are alarmingly atrocious.

You sound like a future mature aged student who never got into uni. Cop it on the chin, m8.

crazy_paki123

HSC
You posted in another thread that it takes u 2 hours to get to the uni. That's not local.
oh ok so you mean withiin the area. One of my mates lives in Pennant Hills another in Castle Hill, theyre close arent they? and theyre both domestic students too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)