the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

*Minka*

HSC
we do.
that's the only reason why i want to go to europe. h&m, topshop, zara, UO and all the fucking sick boutiques.

lol.. supre..
I always MOURN the loss of Zara when I come home from Europe. Seriously, I go into withdrawel.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok.
Stage One: I LOVE SUPRE THEY'RE HAUTE CLOTHES
Stage Two: I HATE SUPRE THEY'RE SHIT i'd never be caught dead in there
Stage Three: over it.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
once my cousin was staying with us and she made me stand alone in supre holding her many many shopping bags while she tried on, at least twice each, every article of clothing, in every size, in every colour, in the entire store.

an experience i have never really recovered from.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
once my cousin was staying with us and she made me stand alone in supre holding her many many shopping bags while she tried on, at least twice each, every article of clothing, in every size, in every colour, in the entire store.

an experience i have never really recovered from.
My stages except men. Men never recover from being inside Supre. Like the time me and my friends had to buy tickets from there. Three guys dragged me inside so it looked like I made them go in... I can see how much they were suffering inside haha

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I couldn't help but laugh when i saw they were selling these tops with 'LOSER' emblazoned in big bold letters on the front

SUPR� - Womens Fashion - Womens Clothing - Online Fashion - SUPR�

fucking hell, on the bus back from the city today there was this 12 year old chick wearing this; its was so ridiculously loose that all you could see above her stomach was her bandeau/training bra. She was orange and had put bright pink blusher on the part of her cheek right below her eyes in little badly blended circles.

Kind of freaked me out.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
fucking hell, on the bus back from the city today there was this 12 year old chick wearing this; its was so ridiculously loose that all you could see above her stomach was her bandeau/training bra. She was orange and had put bright pink blusher on the part of her cheek right below her eyes in little circles.

Kind of freaked me out.
And unfortunately, there's a growing trend of them. SHUDDER

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
My stages except men. Men never recover from being inside Supre. Like the time me and my friends had to buy tickets from there. Three guys dragged me inside so it looked like I made them go in... I can see how much they were suffering inside haha
lulz

in all seriousness though i'm very thankful that my better half detests the store also.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
She just looked weird, not sexualised or anything (though i think that was what she was going for) just, really really silly.

sannous1

HSC
i used to buy all my clothes from ther, but now when u walk in, all they sell is singlets and shorts, nothing really nice anymore, and their clothes r skanky, people make it skanky, its all pretty basic really

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
yeah. i was trying to visualise it and all i could come up with was some form of distorted horror movie doll.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lulz

in all seriousness though i'm very thankful that my better half detests the store also.
Haha I hate it in the sense that I just hate it. I'm between stages 2-3 at the moment haha

ps. i repped you for that post, felt like you should get something positive from that experience!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Haha I hate it in the sense that I just hate it. I'm between stages 2-3 at the moment haha

ps. i repped you for that post, felt like you should get something positive from that experience!

Chusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (primary school girl style piercingly serpent-like hiss of approval)

the looks i got from people. the fact that she was constantly in the changing room meant i had no visual alibi for being there.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
yeah. i was trying to visualise it and all i could come up with was some form of distorted horror movie doll.

Thats pretty much what it looked like, it scares me that girls that young like wearing that kind of thing, she looked like an oven fried courtney love.

ZaraKu

HSC
fucking hell, on the bus back from the city today there was this 12 year old chick wearing this; its was so ridiculously loose that all you could see above her stomach was her bandeau/training bra. She was orange and had put bright pink blusher on the part of her cheek right below her eyes in little badly blended circles.

Kind of freaked me out.
They're called skanky oompa loompas...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Chusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (primary school girl style piercingly serpent-like hiss of approval)

the looks i got from people. the fact that she was constantly in the changing room meant i had no visual alibi for being there.
Lol I tried saying Chussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss however my friends side glanced at each other so i stopped trying to say it

Maybe never go shopping with this cousin again, I would suggest. Next time it'll be Bra's N Things she'll take you to haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)