The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. OK dont do it if you cant!!! HAHAH you may as well make use of all the time you have. which is oh so little, you know, in between photoshopping pics of delta, and swans players, and ryan and rachel. damn thats hard work

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol. OK dont do it if you cant!!! HAHAH you may as well make use of all the time you have. which is oh so little, you know, in between photoshopping pics of delta, and swans players, and ryan and rachel. damn thats hard work
and work, the stuff which i actually get paid for! lol im on tafe holidays which is rad azzz...
and i just ralised i left the border on ur sig dude! oh well..

Last edited:

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
that's so hot .. thats nothing though. you should see the second deleted sex scene. fuck me, its awesome. if i knew how to screencap it, i so would.

I saw the notebook last night and was offended by the sex scene that was in this PG-13 movie. I can't believe that the movie was rated PG-13. I was offended and appauled. The love story was sweet but the movie could have been better without the nasty parts.
http://movies.worldmagblog.com/movies/archives/005654.html

http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2004/thenotebook.html

Last edited:
HSC
katietheskatie said:
that's so hot .. thats nothing though. you should see the second deleted sex scene. fuck me, its awesome. if i knew how to screencap it, i so would.

haha and in that pic u can see rachels pants.. ahaha.. funny

lol i could screencap it, but i dont think i could put ppl who dont wanna see it, through it. lol

HSC
hahah the plastic pants! oh dude, apparently .. you know that scrapbook? her parents are getting it, and apparently the local paper is gonna come see if she can get it in person. omg. how cool is that? (yes, i am a loser)

how hilarious is that christian answers website though, all these kids trashing the notebook over the smallest things. OMG PREMARITAL SEX WILL SEND YOU TO THE FIRE!! IT WILL DESTROY YOU!! lol. that's pretty funny.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah the plastic pants! oh dude, apparently .. you know that scrapbook? her parents are getting it, and apparently the local paper is gonna come see if she can get it in person. omg. how cool is that? (yes, i am a loser)

how hilarious is that christian answers website though, all these kids trashing the notebook over the smallest things. OMG PREMARITAL SEX WILL SEND YOU TO THE FIRE!! IT WILL DESTROY YOU!! lol. that's pretty funny.

thats rad about the scrapbook, im suprised u got ur thingy in on time cuz u were so worried about it, lol.

An old lady stopped me and my friend wen i was wearing my notebook t-shirt and said.. "there are little kids in here girls, i think they will find ur clothing offensive"

lol oh god id love to see her face wen hooters opens in Cronulla

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Oh my god, i just came in here to rant about the hsc. SERIOUSLY... english paper one was a joke!!!! i laughed at the questions. they were so easy!! i stressed for nothing!!! like for section 2, they didnt even give a text type or anything. it was " your local community is publishing a collection of young people's imaginatative writing about journeys"

then we had to choose one of the images they gave us. the image in the middle was like, MY STORY!! it fit sooooo perfectly!!! it was like they knew my story.

and i didnt change any of it. no adapting to text types, just writing out word for word what i'd prepared.

unseen texts was a bitch, but when arent they??

and the journeys essay question was "to what extent has studying physical journeys expanded your understanding of yourself, individuals, and of the world"?? BAHAHAHAHAH

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hehe everyone likes the rain scene hey? i dont get the ending tho, its confusing :(
could someone please explain?

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Oh my god, i just came in here to rant about the hsc. SERIOUSLY... english paper one was a joke!!!! i laughed at the questions. they were so easy!! i stressed for nothing!!! like for section 2, they didnt even give a text type or anything. it was " your local community is publishing a collection of young people's imaginatative writing about journeys"

then we had to choose one of the images they gave us. the image in the middle was like, MY STORY!! it fit sooooo perfectly!!! it was like they knew my story.

and i didnt change any of it. no adapting to text types, just writing out word for word what i'd prepared.

unseen texts was a bitch, but when arent they??

and the journeys essay question was "to what extent has studying physical journeys expanded your understanding of yourself, individuals, and of the world"?? BAHAHAHAHAH

oh dude thats awesome that u found it easy!!!!!!!

and omg to be even more random, nin notebook related... shit u should see the size of the bruise on my arm. damn i wish i didnt get so drunk.

and muffin man, how are u confused?

(highlight cuz i dunno how to do spoilers) ---> Allie later realises that the old man is really Noah and then basically they die in each others arms and it ends.

Last edited:

MuffinMan

HSC
yeah but i want to know that why did they make it so that the wanker (the rich person) married allie? i suppose thats what i means, since they didnt know it was each other, they cant possibly be married? so why did that rich bum marry allie? lol i thought noah and allie gets married cause like near the end, allie brings her suitcases and i thought that rich guy ( i dunno his name) got dumped and they lived happily ever after (allie and noah)

lol i cant interpret much from movies

HSC
hahah how did you manage that, dude? i have bruise on my shoulder .. my friends took me out drinking on thursday night, and sometime during the night they picked me up and threw me in a garden. it fucking hurt. that's awesome about the hsc though .. seriously, how overrated is it?

i feel like watching some notebook deletedness. mmmm perverted.

and nian .. holy fuck dude. the old people at the end ARE noah and allie ;)

Last edited:
HSC
MuffinMan said:
yeah but i want to know that why did they make it so that the wanker (the rich person) married allie? i suppose thats what i means, since they didnt know it was each other, they cant possibly be married? so why did that rich bum marry allie? lol i thought noah and allie gets married cause like near the end, allie brings her suitcases and i thought that rich guy ( i dunno his name) got dumped and they lived happily ever after (allie and noah)

lol i cant interpret much from movies

ummm they didnt get married... remember she and noah got toegether just b4 the wedding! like helllllo!! lol

and katie, i have no fuckingclue how i got the bruise, eh. the last thing i remember was going swimming at the beach at 2am... then walking back up the road. but sometime we must have gone back to the beach cuz thats where we were woken by an old man walking his dog the next morning.

MuffinMan

HSC
o yeah, lol i didnt get that part cause i didnt know allie was forgetful, cause otherwise it wouldnt have made sense

HSC
go_swans said:
and katie, i have no fuckingclue how i got the bruise, eh. the last thing i remember was going swimming at the beach at 2am... then walking back up the road. but sometime we must have gone back to the beach cuz thats where we were woken by an old man walking his dog the next morning.
2am? man, that's impressive. i hate old guys though. especially seedy old ones. or bartenders as of that night :eek:

and nian, don't worry. we've seen the notebook that effing many times .. you're just starting out lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
2am? man, that's impressive. i hate old guys though. especially seedy old ones. or bartenders as of that night :eek:

and nian, don't worry. we've seen the notebook that effing many times .. you're just starting out lol.
u hate bartenders? damn that sucks.. im a bartender? is there a girl name for bartender? is it like bartenderette?

and yeh the old man wasnt seedy lol.. he was like umm girls i think u should go home its 8 am!

HSC
yeah but you don't count, you're awesome .. i was showing my friend how my shirt was coming apart and he was like "fuck, a couple of drinks and you're already getting your tits out, you should come in here more often!" and kept making seedy comments. so we tried to shoot these lollies on our table at him with a party horn. didn't work.

so you like .. slept on the beach? lol. nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)