• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol well... i DID have a Hanson shrine, but way back in year 4. God i loved those chicks.
lol ok. the hair. well, when i met Delta in March, i was hugging her, and she had a hair on her back lol. stuck to her top. HAHAH omg im ssoooo disturbed. but i got it. and stole away with it. HAHAH man. thats so seedy

thats funny though. lol.. if u ever meet her again u should say oh hey look i think i have something of yours.. bahaha

I kept the textas that ryan and rachel used to sign my pic, if that is obsessive

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i work in a franchise shop. and last week the main franchisor dude came to our shop. and he knows about my delta obsession, and he told me that his friend bought delta's family's car!!! lol i demanded to get a ride.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i work in a franchise shop. and last week the main franchisor dude came to our shop. and he knows about my delta obsession, and he told me that his friend bought delta's family's car!!! lol i demanded to get a ride.
haha. ha ha.. lol thats actually funny.

HSC
i was thinking about it right, and how did u pick the hair of her back without her realising?

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol *embarssed face* She did realise.

bahahahaha.. ha ha ha... ha ahahahahahahahahha HA AHA AHAHA AHAH

ahh fuck thats classic. what did she say?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. OMFG. i cannot believe i am posting the most embarssing moment of y life on here. omg. She laughed, and i mumbled something about "you have a hairo n your back Delta" umm and i made a motion to like drop it on the floor, but brian (mcfadden) was watching me the whole time and saw me keep it. FUCK . i still cringe. oh well, at least i got it to put in my shrine

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol. OMFG. i cannot believe i am posting the most embarssing moment of y life on here. omg. She laughed, and i mumbled something about "you have a hairo n your back Delta" umm and i made a motion to like drop it on the floor, but brian (mcfadden) was watching me the whole time and saw me keep it. FUCK . i still cringe. oh well, at least i got it to put in my shrine
bahahha i thought it would be some excuse like oh let me get that off ur back. lol

ahh god thats so fucking funny. I was gunna say i think i still have the texta from when she signed my poster... but i dont know if i do. otherwise id donate it to ur shrine.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg lol no way, that would have been the perfectly normal thing to say. lol fuck im stupid. They're the only words i said to her. haha otherwise, i just grinned stupidly

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
omg lol no way, that would have been the perfectly normal thing to say. lol fuck im stupid. They're the only words i said to her. haha otherwise, i just grinned stupidly

thats soooo funny though.. ahh its good to know there are people put there as random and obsessed with things as I am. lol

did u know carlton have made a beer after us?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol HEY! I HAVE BROWN HAIR!!!! dark, dark chocolate brown!! lol far from blonde. Oh that makes it so much worse.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol HEY! I HAVE BROWN HAIR!!!! dark, dark chocolate brown!! lol far from blonde. Oh that makes it so much worse.
yeah so do I. Maybe this is more appropriate for us!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAHAHA!! lol oh how mean. lol. im so not blonde on the inside. Just because i kept a hair from Delta Goodrem's back.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
BAHAHAHA!! lol oh how mean. lol. im so not blonde on the inside. Just because i kept a hair from Delta Goodrem's back.

lol.. maybe not. i know i am. after that thing about caravans ive been labelled crunchie for life.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
elaborate.
its more embarrassing than ur delta moment...

I thought those wind up caravans were caravans made custom for dwarfs/midgets.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
errr.... lol. wtf is a wind up caravan?

haha and i just saw your comment in that fag 7th signs thread about his car. HAHAH ohh what a faggot

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
errr.... lol. wtf is a wind up caravan?

haha and i just saw your comment in that fag 7th signs thread about his car. HAHAH ohh what a faggot
its liek a caravan but u wind it up to full size... lol

oh i have so many embarssing moments its not funny. just last night i had a bottle of malibu mixer and a glass of ice with mailbu and pineapple juice in ithe same hand and i took a sip of the bottle and forgot about the glass and tipped it all over myself.

and yeh.. god i <3 it how im not the only one who thinks hes a try hard

HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!! guess what dudes! (dudes being MIIIIIICHELE AND KATIE)

IM going to New York later this year and.... im going to planet hollywood, where there are the notebook costumes that rachel and ryan wore displayed!! oh cant wait.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG!!! OMG!!! oh.my. GOD! OHHHH you have to take pics!!! I especially wanna see the dress she wears when she and Noah first have sex. that blue one. OHHH your so fucking lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)