• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
holy shit, that's so cute .. your cat has taste!
mmm american money and maltesers.
haha yeah. there are no maltesers in there anymore.. only peanut m&ms which are soooo good anyways. and yeah ive been saving that 26 USD for when i got back

HSC
maltesers are heaps better than peanut m&m's though, i gotta say ;)

oh, dude .. have you seen the family stone trailer? its here. it looks fucking funny as. rachel's character looks so awesome, especially when sarah jessica parker's like "I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!!" and rachel just sips her coffee and is like "..of course you do." hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
maltesers are heaps better than peanut m&m's though, i gotta say ;)

oh, dude .. have you seen the family stone trailer? its here. it looks fucking funny as. rachel's character looks so awesome, especially when sarah jessica parker's like "I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!!" and rachel just sips her coffee and is like "..of course you do." hahah.

ahaha.. ahh her outfits in that movie are sooo funny.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
haha notice how no males post in this thread? My brother thinks the movie's lame as. Does anyone know of any guy who loves this movie?
i REALLY like the notebook...its a great love story (closet romantic = harleQuin)

i love the rain scene when she comes onto the wharf and asks him "why didn't you write me?!" and then he looks shocked going "i wrote you every day for a year!"

and that ferris wheel thing...that was cool

i want the house he does up too...its big and faaancy...

--harleQuin

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OHHHHH how cool. But im obliged to think that you're gay now. Oh well, it doesn't matter, THE NOTEBOOK ROX!!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OHHHHH how cool. But im obliged to think that you're gay now. Oh well, it doesn't matter, THE NOTEBOOK ROX!!
couldnt have put it better myself. fuck Michele can be smart.

HSC
I also agree.

THE NOTEBOOK OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a notebook t-shirt out of pics and iron transferred them on... it was really rad til i realised i had bought the wrong sized t-shirt so now its used for a sleep shirt.. but still! its really cool, just about 6 sizes bigger than it should be.

Last edited:
HSC
go_swans said:
I also agree.

THE NOTEBOOK OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a notebook t-shirt out of pics and iron transferred them on... it was really rad til i realised i had bought the wrong sized t-shirt so now its used for a sleep shirt.. but still! its really cool, just about 6 sizes bigger than it should be.
lol holy shit dude, you win the notebook-obsessed competition :D

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol... HAHA i bet i win in Delta Goodrem obsession stakes. lol i have a T shirt i made with pics of her on it, but it fits me. Hmmm i have a delta shrine above my bed. i blu tacked every single one of her cd's to my wall in a really shrine-y like fashion. surrounding this MASSIVE mother fucker poster of her i got. i umm... i also ummm... shit. FFS i worship this hair i have... and its one of Delta's hahaha

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol... HAHA i bet i win in Delta Goodrem obsession stakes. lol i have a T shirt i made with pics of her on it, but it fits me. Hmmm i have a delta shrine above my bed. i blu tacked every single one of her cd's to my wall in a really shrine-y like fashion. surrounding this MASSIVE mother fucker poster of her i got. i umm... i also ummm... shit. FFS i worship this hair i have... and its one of Delta's hahaha

lol why and how did u get deltas hair?

and yeh i have a notebook shrine.. lol its not above my bed though. I tried to stick it to the ceiling but it didnt work so now its just on the wall..

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
FFS i worship this hair i have... and its one of Delta's hahaha

hahah. okay. dude, that's just scary.

.. i bet my hanson collection could beat your delta stuff though ;) (sure it's been accumulating for eight years ..)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah. okay. dude, that's just scary.

.. i bet my hanson collection could beat your delta stuff though ;) (sure it's been accumulating for eight years ..)
hahaha fuck dude thats classic. do u have a shrine?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol well... i DID have a Hanson shrine, but way back in year 4. God i loved those chicks.
lol ok. the hair. well, when i met Delta in March, i was hugging her, and she had a hair on her back lol. stuck to her top. HAHAH omg im ssoooo disturbed. but i got it. and stole away with it. HAHAH man. thats so seedy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)