• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
me too. did you see the name they've come up with on the rachelmcadams.org forum? mcryan. HAHAH. wtf is that.

lol the ppl in that forum are fucked up. lol like seriously i think some of them need help. If i was rachel id be freaked out lol...

HSC
some of the kids there are really awesome actually, but then there are others that you just can't help laughing at, lol. but no kidding, if i was rachel and came across these things i'd scream and run, hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
some of the kids there are really awesome actually, but then there are others that you just can't help laughing at, lol. but no kidding, if i was rachel and came across these things i'd scream and run, hahah.

ok yeh i meant some of them are fucked up.... like lol yeh McRyan... Oookay

its always nice to know there are weirder ppl in the world than me, lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i know, right? ;) i was tossing up between a few, but went for the original and the best, lol.

i need to change mine but im running outta good pics (thats why i changed my sig to a swans one!)... any suggestions?

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hmmm, can't think of anything in particular .. i like the one you have at the moment, it's cute.
haha its funny. but i get too many msgs asking what shes wiping from her face. lol

HSC
ryan reynolds spit! whoo! :p

hahah i was just reading through some of the threads on the reallyscarilyobsessed forum, it's so hilarious. "what are rachel and ryans children going to be called?" .. jesus. its like pleasantville on that thing so i don't want to be rude, but someday .. i swear ..

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ryan reynolds spit! whoo! :p

hahah i was just reading through some of the threads on the reallyscarilyobsessed forum, it's so hilarious. "what are rachel and ryans children going to be called?" .. jesus. its like pleasantville on that thing so i don't want to be rude, but someday .. i swear ..
dude ryan reynolds is the sex. behind ryan gosling and jesse metcalfe that is.

yeh that forum is kinda scary. haha. i hope ur not gunna turn into one of the McRyan clan! lol

HSC
he IS hot! even back on that effing pizza place show, hahah.

and no, i definitely won't .. i think it's really funny how i've been on that thing since the day it opened, yet everyone is a moderator except for me. hah. let's just ignore my pathetically big post count though, lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
he IS hot! even back on that effing pizza place show, hahah.

and no, i definitely won't .. i think it's really funny how i've been on that thing since the day it opened, yet everyone is a moderator except for me. hah. let's just ignore my pathetically big post count though, lol.

lol ive just been reading the posts/threads in there for ages and never joined cuz i knew i wouldnt post enough.

its all good dude. 1000+ posts. lol mine will be that on here soon due to all my movie posts....

HSC
hahah, ditto .. i think the rachel-related movie threads are the only things i post in outside of NS ;) oh well. i'm gonna go to bed since i'm tired as hell. sheesh, 11.30 .. what a sad effort, katie. night buddy!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah, ditto .. i think the rachel-related movie threads are the only things i post in outside of NS ;) oh well. i'm gonna go to bed since i'm tired as hell. sheesh, 11.30 .. what a sad effort, katie. night buddy!
haha i have so many assignments to do i should start them anyays.
have a good sleep!

and its 11:39! so ur sweet

HSC

lol...someone must reallly hate rachel..
lol not notebook related but bahahaha HA HA HA!! ahh god thats funny.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg!!! omg i really love mean girls. is there an I love Mean Girls thread? lol "does anyone have anything pink?" goth freak girl: ew no! fat gay guy: uhm YES!!!

HSC
LOL! holy shit .. did you make that? oh man.
i don't think we have a mean girls thread, but go_swans can quote from it like a mofo, lol. it's impressive ;)

you know, maybe we should just make a rachel mcadams thread so we can confine our patheticness to one place. hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
LOL! holy shit .. did you make that? oh man.
i don't think we have a mean girls thread, but go_swans can quote from it like a mofo, lol. it's impressive ;)

you know, maybe we should just make a rachel mcadams thread so we can confine our patheticness to one place. hahah.

no i didnt maek it duddde that woulds be too mena to associate her witd someone as ugly as bush, yuck!

wwe so dont needa mean girls thered, we just quote mean giurls everywhere...

and i wiall make a better oen than that with a HOT guyz face not that ugle bush rankfest mutha tree mungbeasn fuckers eh.?? god i hate bush.

but BHAHAHA HA HA!!!! thar pic was funneh...

HSC
hahah .. dude, i've told you once, i've told you a million times .. no getting fucked up and posting on bos, lol ;)
(hey, i'm guilty of it too)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah .. dude, i've told you once, i've told you a million times .. no getting fucked up and posting on bos, lol ;)
(hey, i'm guilty of it too)
but its fuun... ahhh im on my lunch break for work and im sooo bored...when i finish work, I am soooo making a pic like that bush one but with someone hot ahhh funnnny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)