The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I watched it for the second time last night...ryan gosling is officially my hottest guy of the month.

i can't believe how beautiful rachel mcadams is! she's got natural beauty - she'd look hot the next morning lol

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
you're officially awesome :uhhuh:
Well thank you.

I watched it again last night. My bed sheet was wet by the time I went to sleep because I used it to wipe away my tears **cries just thinking about it**.

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
:)

My favourites are :

1. when they danced on the street.(when they just met) carefree young and happy.
2. On the boat with ducks around. (met on the second time)
3. when they breathed their last breath together on the hospital bed

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i think you're the only male ever to buy the notebook dvd, everrrrrr :D
my friend bought the ntoebook DVD for me! hes a male... lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i need to buy a copy!
i thought the notebook was going to be shit and then i watched it and i cried my eyes out

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
no kidding, it would be sacrilege. anyway, this thread needs more pictures.

i'd post more but cbf. usually i couldn't give a shit about celebrity couples, but hello real life notebook people. i'm jealous of rachel even more than normal. and hell, i'm jealous of ryan too.
They are only doing it to sell more DVDs ;)

Nelg

HSC
i couldnt stand this movie it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD OMG kill all people who ever liked it

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Nelg said:
i couldnt stand this movie it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD OMG kill all people who ever liked it
STFU.

This thread is for people who do like it.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Nelg said:
Nelg, why did u even bother to get ur hands on it then?

HSC
MuffinMan said:
its only 17 dollars at jb hifi, macquarie
i saw it yesterday :uhhuh:

hahaha thats depressing. I paid 35.99 for it when it first came out.. and i bought it in Vanuatu before it was out here for like AUD15. AND my friend also bought me a copy.. haha

MuffinMan

HSC
haha i think its the same price at any jb hifi store? (so you dont have to go all the way to macquarie), lol theres not even a train station there, i had to catch a bus from epping, how sad lol :uhhuh: i swear, that place NEEDS a train station

MuffinMan

HSC
haha i think its the same price at any jb hifi store? (so you dont have to go all the way to macquarie), lol theres not even a train station there, i had to catch a bus from epping, how sad lol :uhhuh: i swear, that place NEEDS a train station

HSC
go_swans said:
hahaha thats depressing. I paid 35.99 for it when it first came out.. and i bought it in Vanuatu before it was out here for like AUD15. AND my friend also bought me a copy.. haha
hahahah dude i'm so glad i'm not the only person with 3 notebook dvds.

MuffinMan

HSC
rofl....what do u do with them all? u can only watch them one at a time...hehe
p.s. if anyone has a copy of wedding crashers i could borrow, it'll be nice thanks :)

HSC
MuffinMan said:
rofl....what do u do with them all? u can only watch them one at a time...hehe
p.s. if anyone has a copy of wedding crashers i could borrow, it'll be nice thanks :)

I have a copy, but its not the best quality. I also have red eye (but thats shit unless ur like obsessed with rachel). But yeh.. mines a crap quality. Ill buy it in canada though, like a good quality. even if it means i have to miss my flight home!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)