The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
u in canada atm? lol u can buy it in australia....
p.s. change ur avatar
sexy rain scene asap thanks

HSC
MuffinMan said:
u in canada atm? lol u can buy it in australia....
p.s. change ur avatar
sexy rain scene asap thanks

nah im not in Canada yet. You cant buy it in Australia yet, its not coming out till after jan next year. Where as in Canada it will be out sooner.
whats wrong with my av??? its like the best part of the movie!!! (thats the part just before i turn it off..)

MuffinMan

HSC
but i want the sexy rain scene <3 lol
umm is it wedding crashers? i want in...can u buy me a copy? how much does it cost?

HSC
hahah i don't watch it after that part either. plus ryan looks so hot there.

and about the dvds, wellllll, they're slightly different. and i didn't buy them all, just to clarify .. i'm not quite that sad. and i have wedding crashers and red eye but they're just shit downloaded copies, they're watchable but nothing great.

MuffinMan

HSC
but my dvd player only plays region 4 dvds...that sucks! :(
that means i wont be able to watch canadian dvds (which are region 1) :(
i need a multi region dvd player :-/

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah i don't watch it after that part either. plus ryan looks so hot there.

and about the dvds, wellllll, they're slightly different. and i didn't buy them all, just to clarify .. i'm not quite that sad. and i have wedding crashers and red eye but they're just shit downloaded copies, they're watchable but nothing great.

haha mine are dloaded shit quality too. But i will be buying weddimg crashers, prolly not red eye though..

MuffinMan said:
but my dvd player only plays region 4 dvds...that sucks! :(
that means i wont be able to watch canadian dvds (which are region 1) :(
i need a multi region dvd player :-/

u can get a code to unlock ur dvd player to region free. and to answer ur other question, i dont know how much it costs.... generally they are about US20 for new releases.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
how much does this thread go off, by the way. it came out like a year ago and the goodness is still going.
i know right? and dude!! im so relying on u (and mrsoj) to keep this thread alive while im gone!!

Like im so gunna try to come on in canada and be like OMG GUESS WHERE THE FUCK I AM?? lol

but dude, u gotta keep it alive.. :)

haha the thing i find funy is some random tried to make a Rachel thread lol.. and it died. yet all these other threads get turned into rachel ones.. like no so much this one.. but effign random ones.. haha

MuffinMan

HSC
haha teach me how to unlock my dvd player?
lol
well i can burn them and then it'll be region free, but thats a waste of dvds

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha teach me how to unlock my dvd player?
lol
well i can burn them and then it'll be region free, but thats a waste of dvds

bahahahaha me?? technologically savvy?
bahahahaaaaaa... thats what boys are for.

MuffinMan

HSC
haha if u live in sydney...
get me a copy and i'll buy it off u when u get back
its wedding crashers, isnt it?

HSC
go_swans said:
i know right? and dude!! im so relying on u (and mrsoj) to keep this thread alive while im gone!!

Like im so gunna try to come on in canada and be like OMG GUESS WHERE THE FUCK I AM?? lol

but dude, u gotta keep it alive.. :)

haha the thing i find funy is some random tried to make a Rachel thread lol.. and it died. yet all these other threads get turned into rachel ones.. like no so much this one.. but effign random ones.. haha
hahah i know, that's 'cause we're clearly cool .. but i guess the birthday thing was a nice thought. even if it was the wrong day. and DUDE YOU'RE GOING TO CANADA!! crazy shit.

i'll probably buy red eye, just for the purposes of my collection lol. that sounds really sad, but fuck, if i can buy the hot chick i can buy red eye right?!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah i know, that's 'cause we're clearly cool .. but i guess the birthday thing was a nice thought. even if it was the wrong day. and DUDE YOU'RE GOING TO CANADA!! crazy shit.

i'll probably buy red eye, just for the purposes of my collection lol. that sounds really sad, but fuck, if i can buy the hot chick i can buy red eye right?!

hahahaha i bought the hot chick! (is that like embarrassing to admit?)

and even though i say i wont buy Red Eye, chances are high that ill have a copy flying home with me in my suitcase just for the hell of having another rachel movie.

but then again im a karen and i do stupid things so i dont count.

MuffinMan

HSC
whats wrong with red eye? i havent watched it or anything, but it doesnt sound too bad...nothing can go worse than doom...lol so i think i could buy it...
i can buy anything, lol as long as i can convince myself that theres worse out there that im NOT buying, lol

HSC
lol like lol.

i fucking love the notebook.

like lol..... LOL

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah that would be fucking sweet .. especially if you lost your passport eh. spending forever in canada?

bahahha. like lol lol... lol LIKE LOL!!! (ok i really am going now...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)