• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
man, i had to get someone to set up picture messaging for me 'cause i couldn't figure it out. before that, i had to check my picture messages on the internet hahah.

i mean LOL.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lol i got a document teaching ppls how to set up gprs...but mine was preset :)

edit: whoever wants it, msg me on msn :)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
man, i had to get someone to set up picture messaging for me 'cause i couldn't figure it out. before that, i had to check my picture messages on the internet hahah.

i mean LOL.
LolololololololOLOLO LIKE LOL!!!! omg soo pissed off!! just got back from fucking free restaurant service) anyways back to the point lolz... i havent even set up pic msgs cuz i have NFI. like lolzzzololo

HSC
hahahaaaaa u fag. I bought my camera today to take away. fucking $1100. so if i die that will die with me and wat a waste of money that would have been.

like LOL

HSC
dude if you die, i'm gonna cry for the camera's sake. not for yours :p nah, just kidding buddy. think of the pies at that place .. fuck they sound awesome.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
dude if you die, i'm gonna cry for the camera's sake. not for yours :p nah, just kidding buddy. think of the pies at that place .. fuck they sound awesome.

ohh man everyones so effing mean to me :(

my boss even said oh well if u die itll be quick
even my grandama was like oh well...

lol.

the pies do look awesome.. ill totally e- mail u one.. haha

Last edited:
HSC
bahahah everyone's against you, what can i say?

wait, we're slacking .. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
bahahah everyone's against you, what can i say?

wait, we're slacking .. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

yeah everyone.. ppl are like oh who will we laugh at and who will we rely on to say stupid shit when karen dies??
lol im like aww u slut faced whore bags.. haha

like LOL.

olchik

HSC
I hust love this movie so much!!! I read your posts guys and remembered almost all the scenes:) Now I want to see this movie one time more!

My favourite scenes are: the rain scene, the scene when they lie on the road and look at the traffic lights changing the lights and many others! I think that I like every single scene, maybe except the last ones when they are old and die.

HSC
MuffinMan said:
lol rain scene <3 :) thats hot!
:eek: *hides*
omgz like omgz!! lol i love the rain scene omg! lolz its like soo cute... awwwww **shrugs**.... i love the whole moviw lol.... omgz i love it like lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)