The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
yeah i remember when i stopped u from wearing those really expensive hoop earrings, cause they were my thing!

HSC
I hope that means you got it, because I was starting to worry after 10 minutes of no replies, I was afraid i might have ruined the joke

HSC
Trippendicular said:
I hope that means you got it, because I was starting to worry after 10 minutes of no replies, I was afraid i might have ruined the joke

lol. mean girls!! of course i got it. <3

HSC
Well thats good, otherwise the situation would have been almost as embarrassing as the fact that I know Mean Girls quotes, but while we're at it, I'll throw in another few for good measure.

Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that's just like the rules of feminism.

Made out with a Hotdog? Oh my God that was one time!

HSC
Trippendicular said:
Well thats good, otherwise the situation would have been almost as embarrassing as the fact that I know Mean Girls quotes, but while we're at it, I'll throw in another few for good measure.

Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that's just like the rules of feminism.

Made out with a Hotdog? Oh my God that was one time!

hahah i love the bit where they are reading that burn book

and they got blah blah is a fat virgin... and rachel goes "still half true!"

bahahaha

HSC
do you have anything pink??
Janis: "pffffft no!"
damien "YES!!!!"

lol... "omg danny devito!!!"

"ashton kutcher!" "is that a band?"

BAHAHAHAAA

HSC
Haha, I like how you manage to integrate the quotes into real conversation, its amazing, oops, I meant lolz

HSC
Trippendicular said:
Haha, I like how you manage to integrate the quotes into real conversation, its amazing, oops, I meant lolz
lol yes well katie and I are good at that! but don't worry dude. u'll learn!

just remember, " u can only wear jeans or track pants on fridays" "and if u break any of these rules u cant sit with us. I mean not just u, any of us!"

HSC
katietheskatie said:
like okay, if i was wearing jeans or track pants, i would be sitting over there with the kids in the IT forum.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH ahhhh hahahah BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hhahabhahahahahahaha bahaha LOLZZZZZZ
ahhh dude, <33

HSC
Oh, and we always vote before we ask someone to quote Mean Girls with us because you have to be considerate of the rest of the group.

HSC
who am i gonna quote with when you die in canada? :(

Oh, and we always vote before we ask someone to quote Mean Girls with us because you have to be considerate of the rest of the group.
dude, you're good!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
who am i gonna quote with when you die in canada? :(

well trippys pretty good! but nothing beats turning random threads into rachel related goodness..

and dude, im gunna die before canada!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
okay, who am i gonna quote with when you die on a shitty qantas plane halfway over the pacific ocean? ;)

well dude. i dont know!!! muffinman will help u out im sure !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)