The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
in the cities and shit they're not at every door right? we've walked out of one cinema and gone straight into another one heaps of times.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i saw karen from mean girls in the trailer for that, right?
oh u saw me on TV? dude! i should have watched it then!

HSC
go_swans said:
oh u saw me on TV? dude! i should have watched it then!
you're famous!!

i totally suck at remembering to watch tv shows. ie, grey's anatomy is on right now but i figure hey, i've missed the first ten minutes already ..

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you're famous!!

i totally suck at remembering to watch tv shows. ie, grey's anatomy is on right now but i figure hey, i've missed the first ten minutes already ..
haha yeah it was like 7:45 when i turned it on so i had nfi so i gave up..

omg omg i have the biggest effing cold right now!!! maybe ill be too sick to go!! like that means no planes!!!!
a cold and an accounting exam tommorrow... life sucks for me!

HSC
you'll be right, at least you're still at tafe after the bag/other more interesting (;)) incident right? right. hope you feel better soon, being sick effing sucks. it's so cold at the moment, i'm wearing jeans and a hoodie and i'm still freezing my ass off.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
you'll be right, at least you're still at tafe after the bag/other more interesting (;)) incident right? right. hope you feel better soon, being sick effing sucks. it's so cold at the moment, i'm wearing jeans and a hoodie and i'm still freezing my ass off.
hahaha yea fanks dude. The funny thing is im also fucking freezing right now and ill be in Toronto in the middle of winter.. like damn!

danieljarvis

HSC
i watched the notebook today with a friend (female) ... ive seen better chickflicks, too much hype in my mind.
i was probably also let down cos i thought it had kirsten dunst in it.. i love her.
elizabethtown was mad...
yes, 90% of females on this planet think im gay. haha

HSC
danieljarvis said:
i watched the notebook today with a friend (female) ... ive seen better chickflicks, too much hype in my mind.
i was probably also let down cos i thought it had kirsten dunst in it.. i love her.
elizabethtown was mad...

elizabethtown was mega shit!!! so is kirsten dunst for that matter. and the notebook OWNS!!!

how anyone could get rachel mcadams confused with kirsten dunst is beyond me!

HSC
danieljarvis said:
elizabethtown was mad...
You're not gay, you just have really bad taste in girls and movies, the Notebook is better than Elizabethtown, Ryan Gosling is better than Orlando Bloom and Rachel McAdams is way better than Kirsten Dunst

HSC
Trippendicular said:
You're not gay, you just have really bad taste in girls and movies, the Notebook is better than Elizabethtown, Ryan Gosling is better than Orlando Bloom and Rachel McAdams is way better than Kirsten Dunst

omg! <3 u.

soo sigging that quote.

HSC
kirsten dunst was cool in that movie about the board game. hahah you know the one. but as far as i've heard, elizabethtown was one big massive garden state rip off.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
kirsten dunst was cool in that movie about the board game. hahah you know the one. but as far as i've heard, elizabethtown was one big massive garden state rip off.
Yeah, Jumanji, I actually had a crush on her after that movie, I was about 10 and she was about 14

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)