The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (2 Viewers)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
soha said:
omg after seeing all these posts about the notebook i thought to myself wtf is this movie?
so i downloaded it
and i just watched it and now i feel like shit
i couldnt stop crying ..i now have a headache and a runny nose
im an absolute mess
movies like that should have a special warning..IT WILL MAKE U CRY...
but it was the best...:(

i went through a whole box of tissues...and the sad thing is
i am home alone..sitting at the computer balling my eyes out
lmao..so so sad
OMG it is sad huh? tho i dont cry in it too much anymore, ive seen it way too many times. but i agre with you, they should have a warning thin on it saying YOU WILL CRY. especially on that movie "Ladder 49" Hell

HSC
go_swans said:
well SORRREEEHH.. like lol.

I have effing 35 mins of net time to use up at this hotel and im leaving it in like 2 days. so yeah thats my story!

GO THE EFFING NOTEBOOK!!!!

like LOL LOL
milla, you're slacking on the lol's again. like lololololololol LOL!! LOL!!oneone

:D

HSC
katietheskatie said:
milla, you're slacking on the lol's again. like lololololololol LOL!! LOL!!oneone

:D

sorry dude. Ive let the lol team down, i know.

LIKE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL like lol. LOL!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

hehe

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
more like im slacking on the lol's again
i usally umm lol every two lol words in lol every sentence lol in every lol thread especially lol pay05

edit: i tried not to type lol for as long as i could, but that only lasted for 10 minuites :eek:

hey milla :D
how goes u?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i was referring to milla, not u
but yeah im not expecting a reply cause shes in america/canada and prolly would be more interested in her holiday than being stuck at an internet cafe

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
MuffinMan said:
i was referring to milla, not u
but yeah im not expecting a reply cause shes in america/canada and prolly would be more interested in her holiday than being stuck at an internet cafe
LOL i was asking her how she was too!! my comment had nothign to do with you!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok i read a couple of days ago that ryan gosling and rachel mcadams are engaged....can someone confirm that????????

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ok i read a couple of days ago that ryan gosling and rachel mcadams are engaged....can someone confirm that????????
nah i doubt it. i think they're dating, but ..

and bahahahah at rachel's slipup. how fucking embarrassing. although if you've seen the trailer to that italian movie she did ages ago, its nothing you haven't seen before in graphic detail. ha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
katietheskatie said:
and bahahahah at rachel's slipup. how fucking embarrassing. although if you've seen the trailer to that italian movie she did ages ago, its nothing you haven't seen before in graphic detail. ha.
nah man that pic was photoshopped coz on that website at the bottom in the forum pplz were saying how is was photoshopped...and there is a pic of the unphotoshopped pic of her which i will post.....

HSC
nah it's not photoshopped .. there are various pictures of her on gettyimages in the same position from different angles, smiling obliviously :D i feel sorry for her, but hey. it's still funny even when its rachel mcadams.

HSC
1; rachel mcadams at the premiere of her movie, had a bit of nipple slip action in front of the cameras ;)
2; in america or canada somewhere, i guess ..

HSC
bahahahhaaaa. nipple slip. bahaha Speaking of Rachel, I saw her new movie last week. It had heaps of little funny bits, but its getting SHIT ASS reviews here. maybe in oz reviews will be different. Man its SO EFFING COLD HERE. like snowing and all... haha we r staying in this expemsive random hotel in washington and theres free net access.. and since im so not into freezing my ass off to go see the white house im wasting my time here..

<3 the notebook!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)