The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha lol e-romance is shit...
yeah haha downloading it off the internet katie??? lol yeah i hate downloading off the internet, the quality is always heaps shit :(

HSC
katietheskatie said:
did you buy candy? and that awesome pie stuff we were drooling over? i sincerely hope you did, man.

and e-romance? i think not lol. umm .. all the movies out at the moment are pretty shit. go see the family stone for the rachel mcadams factor. i haven't seen it, but i nearly cried watching the last couple minutes of it at work last night.

and i guess the e-tag one is the one with the big e-tag sign on it. just a random guess ;)

yeh dude the family stone was sad at the end! and yeh i bought some fucking sour patch lollies!!!!! and heaps of dvds (but heaps got effing stolen by bag handlers) and clothes, vans... umm what else?

oh yeh i had that pie!!

HSC
MuffinMan said:
lol wtf? got stolen by baggage handlers? ive never heard of that one before...
yeh i got so much shit stolen. but we had insurance so hopefully it shoud cover it

HSC
mmm pie .. and dude! sour patch kids! they're seriously the best things ever. i was so addicted to them. but they stole your dvds? fuckers. damn qantas.

and yeah i was thinking about downloading it, but my internet is the slowest thing ever at the moment .. it'd take like, days.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
mmm pie .. and dude! sour patch kids! they're seriously the best things ever. i was so addicted to them. but they stole your dvds? fuckers. damn qantas.

and yeah i was thinking about downloading it, but my internet is the slowest thing ever at the moment .. it'd take like, days.

dude my net is more fucked. it dies every 3 minutes i swear. it must have been a fuckin whore when i was away and caught some std

MuffinMan

HSC
haha katie just leave ur computer on
anyways i gtg was meant to cook lunch for my sis like 10 mins ago
:eek: lol
goodbye peeps!

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha katie just leave ur computer on
anyways i gtg was meant to cook lunch for my sis like 10 mins ago
:eek: lol
goodbye peeps!

lol oh katie dont turn ur computer off pleeeeease!!!! lolzzzz oh u better go make that lunch u naughty whore like 10 mins late? oh noes!!! lol

MuffinMan

HSC
whore? *hurt* actually its 15 mins late by now
but this thread is so addictive :eek:
oh wells, im gonna press the power button now haha

HSC
go_swans said:
lol oh katie dont turn ur computer off pleeeeease!!!! lolzzzz oh u better go make that lunch u naughty whore like 10 mins late? oh noes!!! lol
hahah did i mention you're the best person ever?

like omg.
lol.

HSC
MuffinMan said:
whore? *hurt* actually its 15 mins late by now
but this thread is so addictive :eek:
oh wells, im gonna press the power button now haha
LOLZZZZZZ lollllz

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ROFL ROFL OMGZZZZ. lol lets get this thread back to normal. remember the good ol' days with the paintshop and the pictures and the weapons. it used to be hot.

HSC
Shell said:
ROFL ROFL OMGZZZZ. lol lets get this thread back to normal. remember the good ol' days with the paintshop and the pictures and the weapons. it used to be hot.
boo! you whore! that wasnt even this thread. like lolllllz. i think u need some orange juice

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i didnt quite like this movie. it kinda left me confused. the plot was too confusing and the subtitles were too quick to follow

Last edited:
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i didnt quite like this movie. it kinda left me confused. the plot was too confusing and the subtitles were too quick to follow

MOTTTTHHHER FFFFFUU *spits out kalteen bar** AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)