The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
OKguys, i haven't posted on this forum since about page 9, lol, so im really behind - but i do love this movie and i was hoping someone could help me with a question i have... and im sorry if this has been posted before, 35 pages is too long to catch up on!

At the end of the movie, when you see the front of the retirement home, it looks identical to the house that noah renovated - but it can't be the same house, can it? they look the same - as does the lake out the front - but it just doesn't make sense for it to be the same house. Can anyone tell me if it supposed to eb the same house, becuase ive even read the book before, and i just don't know, lol!!

thanks guys!

HSC
nah i don't think they're supposed to be the same house, 'cause there's heaps of old people living there right? and noah says stuff about moving there to be with her and stuff. and you haven't really missed much, we've just been bullshitting for about 20 pages.

and milla .. LIKE OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO WEAPON PIC!!!! :eek: we've been severely lacking in those lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
nah i don't think they're supposed to be the same house, 'cause there's heaps of old people living there right? and noah says stuff about moving there to be with her and stuff. and you haven't really missed much, we've just been bullshitting for about 20 pages.

and milla .. LIKE OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO WEAPON PIC!!!! :eek: we've been severely lacking in those lol.
liek no its meant to be anursikmg home yaaaaaa! but apparentlys its mean to be a way expensicve one or sumthing. haha i leart that on the auido commentary! thast pretty gay that ive actuallt watched it with that on isnt it

i know, right? it's totally ur turn

Last edited:
HSC
katietheskatie said:
nice picture, by the way :uhhuh:
maan fucking chicken littles! i was about to watsh the notebook and my fucking borother lent it to some fucker! and my other copies are in my dvd cbaniet and i dont have the key!!!!
ahhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

im thinking si will draw a notebbbook picture one of these days!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hey hey guys, look at all those new smiles :)
:sleep: , :hammer: , :uhoh: , :angry: , :spam: , :lol: , :shy: , :cold: , :pain: , :jaw: , :apig: , :karate: , :burn: , :rofl: , :wave: , :mad1: ,
:santa: , :read:

some of them are better than others tho...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
there should be a notebook smiley. theres one reading a book of some sort.. i guess that can represent old Noah reading their story...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAHAH and whats with that la-cross rachel pic?!?!?! shes going to stab someone. and OJ?!?! in the notebook thread?!?! NO WAY!! milla he's stalking us. AND HE DOESNT LIKE THE NOTEBOOK!!!! DEATH TO THE JUICE-MASTER!!

HSC
MuffinMan said:
"LOOK AT US, WE'RE ALREADY FIGHTING!!"
"WELL THAT'S WHAT WE DO, WE FIGHT! YOU TELL ME WHEN I'M BEING AN ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH, AND I TELL YOU WHEN YOU'RE BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS, WHICH YOU ARE, 99% OF THE TIME!"

hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
"LOOK AT US, WE'RE ALREADY FIGHTING!!"
"WELL THAT'S WHAT WE DO, WE FIGHT! YOU TELL ME WHEN I'M BEING AN ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH, AND I TELL YOU WHEN YOU'RE BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS, WHICH YOU ARE, 99% OF THE TIME!"

hahah.

bahaha..

and muffinman. i have nfi where the key is... i really need to find it though!

and omg michele i am NEVER taking ur word for anything ever again!!!. the adventure was definately not fun. I didnt end up in hospital but i currently have no skin on my arm and a huge scratch on the side of my face .. but i guess u were right wen u said i wouldnt die atleast.

Last edited:

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i'm so glad msn names don't give anything away :D
just accept the total hotness of these screencaps! im over my other one anywayz! like people think my name is go! liek lolz omg lolz how silly! loooooolz

HSC
hahahah that's messed up. dude .. ryan.
i think you need a screencap of when he's in the boat just before it rains. he looks so effing hot there.

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
hahahah that's messed up. dude .. ryan.
i think you need a screencap of when he's in the boat just before it rains. he looks so effing hot there.
ahhh fuck im so bored and im still grounded how gay is this. god my parents are fags. i dont think i will attempt to escape again anytime soon.

and yeah i have that pic! i have like a whole chunderbucket of these screencaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)