• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ohh the irony :p my keyboard's pretty messed though anyway. eh.
well that sucks arse, dude. I only have to work for 4 more minutes! yay..

and guess what I got today in the mail? my wedding crashers dvd! a real one! yay! anyways as always im staying on topic

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
DUDE! now you have something to watch thats not locked up in your whorish dvd cabinet!!!

HSC
i effing love wedding crashers, man .. even though australia is shit and its not coming out on dvd here for like six weeks or something. did you get it off amazon?

HSC
Shell said:
DUDE! now you have something to watch thats not locked up in your whorish dvd cabinet!!!
I know, right? Im thinking i might smash the glass cause it is seriously depressing being able to see all these DVDs that i can't watch. And as much as I love staying at home, grounded doing fuck all im about to die of bordem or goingcrazyness. Like im totally going to be well behaved from now on so this never happens again. Im even gunna stop swearing!

katietheskatie said:
i effing love wedding crashers, man .. even though australia is shit and its not coming out on dvd here for like six weeks or something. did you get it off amazon?
yeah i bought it off Amazon along with a few other DVDs. IT was like $10US for postage but it was so worth it.

HSC
ten bucks isn't that bad .. the best thing about getting stuff off amazon is those giant air pillows that get packed in with the dvds and cds. loves it.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ten bucks isn't that bad .. the best thing about getting stuff off amazon is those giant air pillows that get packed in with the dvds and cds. loves it.
dude u should totally see if you can order just the air pockets. Id be interested in seeing how much postage would be for air and cardboard.

HSC
Komaticom said:
570 posts about some random movie...

Surely discussions would have gone off on three dozen tangents by now!
make that 571. and read thru the rest of the thread and u'll see we NEVER go off topic. do we dudes?

HSC
never! and if we do, it's totally awesome anyway.

FUCKIAMTHATBOREDANDTHEREISFUCKINGJACKSHITTODO. ahem. i think my tourettes is taking hold again hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
never! and if we do, it's totally awesome anyway.

FUCKIAMTHATBOREDANDTHEREISFUCKINGJACKSHITTODO. ahem. i think my tourettes is taking hold again hahah.
baha. i just watched like 4 episodes of sex and the city and my eyes are fucked cause i was sitting on a bean bag that was apparently to close to the tv! Im also totally bored until later tongith when i get to go out!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol it makes me smile thinking about it. man i LOVE that movie, sure its sad, but im immune to it now. my best friend likes it, but she gets REALLY depressed thinking about it. she is a hopeless romantic and anything notebook-esque makes her cry.

HAHAHAHAH as if we go off topic.

HSC
OMFG! i get one night off my bloody home detention!! FUCKYEA!!!!!

the notebook is TEH BEST!!! (see we stay on topic!)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i want to have a love story romantic life like the notebook
not exactly like it but somewhere along those lines

HSC
katietheskatie said:
nope. go watch the notebook -- if you like it you're probably gay, but it's awesome all the same.
bahaha. true that. and if u cry, ur mega gay! right now i should really be working but the notebook is lottttttts more fun. just hope i don't get caught..

go teh notebook...

ohhh and Katie! i got more pockets of air!!! so nerr

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i want more pockets of air :( what did you get besides the all-too-cool giant air bubbles?
damn that was the most broing night out ever! booo! you whores!

anyways!!! I got some more DVDS! pretty much replaced the ones that got stolen. but damn those bags of air are effing fun to pop! like yay it gave me about 10 minutes amusement..

HSC
you popped them? dude .. you can't do that! i still have some under my bed from a few months ago, i think they've deflated themselves.

oh and i bought the red eye dvd yesterday, i totally forgot it was coming out. i watched about half of it, remembered how shit it was, and turned it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)