• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (2 Viewers)

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
argggggggggggggggggggggh~!!! I watched The Notebook for the first time!!! I thought it was very sweet! I wanted to eat that gosling guy! Hes sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute *squeals*
i know right? damn hes hot.

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
how come you're grounded, dude?
oh dude. long story that involves stupid men in blue and white uniform and my fag parents finding out cuz my friend couldnt run fast enought to get away. so yes now im grounded which is absolute arse. smart ol shelly suggessted i escape. that i tried. problem is my room is about 7 metres above the ground. so now im in massive amounts of pain with no skin on my arms. haha

ChuNdeR WhoRe

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
hahahah you're such a rebellious child, i love it :p the coppers really love you eh?
i know right? they are always after me for no reason. im thinking i should just leave a sleeping bag there.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i once slept at my dads police office. no not really. i just went to the toilet in there. i got a long ass drive in his cop car though. that was fuckign embarassing. especially coz i hadnt done anything!!

HSC
Shell said:
i once slept at my dads police office. no not really. i just went to the toilet in there. i got a long ass drive in his cop car though. that was fuckign embarassing. especially coz i hadnt done anything!!
oh dude its more fun in the paddy wagons (thats wat theyre called right?). you can see out but people cant see in. so u can make fun of people and shout things at poeple and they cant see who it is. bahaha.
and wtf this account logged in again! damn it

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha shell, give me a ride on the back of ur paddy wagon! ur dads got one right? lol jk
omgz liek LOLZ!!!!!!

Last edited:
HSC
i can proudly say that i've never been in a paddy wagon :D i'm a good kid, man.

ahhhh my space bar is fucked .. i typed a whole sentence up there not really concentrating, then i looked at it and it was all one word. takes forever to type like this (having to smash the key everytime i want to type a new word)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i can proudly say that i've never been in a paddy wagon :D i'm a good kid, man.

ahhhh my space bar is fucked .. i typed a whole sentence up there not really concentrating, then i looked at it and it was all one word. takes forever to type like this (having to smash the key everytime i want to type a new word)
bahaha damn, oh well i cant even type properly with a fully functioning keyboard! good news is i got new glasses so i can see again

i can proudly say that 95% of the times i have been ina paddy wagon it hasnt been my fault! and im also a good kid, man!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
why, what'd you do to the other ones? you're a master at breaking things, huh? :p
i didnt actually break them for once. my friend sat on them cuz i had them on a seat which i guess wasnt very smart but hey. and finally i can go buy more contacts but i really dunno if i can be bothered to walk to the chemist cuz i dont have a car here

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
a spacebar fucked? oh thats too bad, and its on a notebook too, dont u have to replace the whole thing then?

HSC
MuffinMan said:
a spacebar fucked? oh thats too bad, and its on a notebook too, dont u have to replace the whole thing then?

omgz u said notebook in the notebook thread u naughty whore! like lolz!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)