• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
DUDES! what air pockets are you talking about?? Bubble wrap? coz, geez bubble wrap is so fun to pop

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha i <3 popping bubble wrap...sad eh? oh and how come this quick reply box takes ages to come up? bos seems to lag more thesedays :(

HSC
omg! how fucking depressing. my lyyyyfe is over until the next time i see him win. Andy is out of the tennis!!! ohhh fuck fuck fuck this is REALLY gay. I cant believe he lost to such a wiglet. Now what the hell am I meant to watch for hours when im bored locked in my stupid effing house.
The only good thing to come from this is i dont have to watch the tennis again for at least a few months when hes next on the tv.

and katie dude, yeh I also bought red eye a while ago. but havent even opened it yet. I will one day when im REALLY bored though!

HSC
I HAVE FOXTEL!!! but its not on as often as you would think. for some reason they dont seem to show roddick. Like what fucking retards!

why did he have to effing lose?? WHY WHY WHY???

HSC
Never has a single last name syllable so accurately encapsulated the character of the person in question. The only way his name would be more fittingly appropriate was if his first name was asshole

HSC
Shell said:
i hate tennis. this thread has gone suicidal
he's the only good thing about tennis. but he lost so tennis remains shit until hes in it again.

anyways... in other news, i couldnt wait to find the key so i smashed a hole in it to get it open... it worked. although the parentals havent seen it yet.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
well on a better rachel related note, i saw the family stone after like 342059340590 years
so i heard last night dude! yay! its good that you have been able to sit and soak up thew full awsomeness of the movie though. Well, of rachel in the movie cause she brings the awesomeness.

HSC
i couldn't really soak up all the awesomeness 'cause my seven year old niece was sitting next to me and pissing me off the entire time because she was bored (she was all like "oh i wanna come let me come omg omg" and then hated it). at least you can watch dvds now!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i couldn't really soak up all the awesomeness 'cause my seven year old niece was sitting next to me and pissing me off the entire time because she was bored (she was all like "oh i wanna come let me come omg omg" and then hated it). at least you can watch dvds now!

bahahaha dude. that sucks.

my order of rachel movies has changed since her last two movies have come out dude.
it goes

1. notebook
= 2. mean girls/wedding crashers
3. family stone
4. red eye
5. hot chick (only cuz shes hardly in it!)

has urs changed dude?

HSC
go_swans said:
bahahaha dude. that sucks.

my order of rachel movies has changed since her last two movies have come out dude.
it goes

1. notebook
= 2. mean girls/wedding crashers
3. family stone
4. red eye
5. hot chick (only cuz shes hardly in it!)

has urs changed dude?
mine's pretty much the same as yours, man

the notebook
wedding crashers
mean girls (these two are close, but yeah i think i've seen mean girls too many times)
the family stone
red eye
the hot chick

if she wasn't so damn hot in red eye it'd come after the hot chick. true story.

HSC
katietheskatie said:

the notebook
wedding crashers
mean girls (these two are close, but yeah i think i've seen mean girls too many times)
the family stone
red eye
the hot chick

you can NEVER see mean girls too many times dude. I saw it like, 40 times when i was away cause it was only one of three dvds that my unlocked portable dvd player would play.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
katietheskatie said:

the notebook
wedding crashers
the family stone
red eye
the hot chick

WHOA guys i need to have an order. jesus this is like putting deltas songs in order of preference. but heres mine

The Notebook
Mean Girls
Family Stone
Hot Chick
Wedding Crashers
Red Eye (only coz i havent even seen it yet)

HSC
Shell said:
WHOA guys i need to have an order. jesus this is like putting deltas songs in order of preference. but heres mine

The Notebook
Mean Girls
Family Stone
Hot Chick
Wedding Crashers
Red Eye (only coz i havent even seen it yet)
all i have to say to you is, chicken boner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)