The indecisive clothing thread (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I don't own any pants except for Jamie's and yoga pants.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
iphone autocorrect... jammies, pj's pajamas

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I thought you hated fat girls?

kfnmpah

HSC
yyyyyyyyyeee

i really like dresses (on a woman)

if i were a woman all i'd wear is dresses
i bought a different (cheaper) kind

i don't want to buy a $120 dress online and have it not fit

b
u
t

i really wnt a bandage dress where to buy??

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Undecided about these jeans but it's already been proven that I have nfi and these are half price so... Thoughts? http://www.asos.com/au/Levis-Line-8...0=1497&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey
yeah go for it they're fine although the material looks not that good i've probs seen better at jayjays tbh (have you tried there? it's good for sizing too)

not that jayjays jeans are *good* or anything but they're about that price and you can actually try them on and they look more like denim because they're not shiny for whatever reason is making those asos jeans shiny

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
this is something I approve of, but you should really just go into a store and try it on to see what looks best rather than guessing and hoping you end up with a size that works.
My plan was to go in and check the fit/sizing of some Levis 510s in a store and then buy them online, but that just sounds really cheap and I might feel guilty so i'd inevitably end up either buying the jeans or something else. The sale on ASOS ends "Thursday 6pm" though so depending on what time zone they are working off I might end up missing that anyway

yeah go for it they're fine although the material looks not that good i've probs seen better at jayjays tbh (have you tried there? it's good for sizing too)

not that jayjays jeans are *good* or anything but they're about that price and you can actually try them on and they look more like denim because they're not shiny for whatever reason is making those asos jeans shiny
Yeah, the shiny-ness is a little odd. What kind of JayJays jeans are you talking about btw? I looked at some online before and they don't cost much and look decent. Something like these: http://www.jayjays.com.au/shop/en/jayjays/guys/guys-bottoms/wolfie-raw-jean

But I don't think i'd get those because something doesn't seem quite right about the back of them (on the model at least), I think it's the colour of the stitching?

Join the club man.
At least i'm trying :tongue2:

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Yeah, the shiny-ness is a little odd. What kind of JayJays jeans are you talking about btw? I looked at some online before and they don't cost much and look decent. Something like these: http://www.jayjays.com.au/shop/en/ja...olfie-raw-jean

But I don't think i'd get those because something doesn't seem quite right about the back of them (on the model at least), I think it's the colour of the stitching?
the back of them looks weird because the guy has tucked in his shirt and because he's skinny the area below the calves look out of proportion
also the pockets seem a bit too elongated and yeah that orange stitching isn't the nicest but it's pretty standard among jeans
there's usually always more stuff sold in-store so you might find something you like
yay

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
My recent purchases. Thoughts?

Just for the record, the hood on the jacket looks a lot better in person and I'm not totally sure about the chinos - I'll see how they look when they arrive.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
need pics of you wearing them
The jacket's the only thing I'm actually in possesion (why the fuck can I not remember how to spell that correctly?) of at the moment. You could've seen it if, as mentioned in p00n, you hadn't ignored me yesterday. :'(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)