The IT Crowd (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Katherin Parkinson and Chris O'Dowd are both in How To Lose Friends & Alienation People. I lol'd. :D

klaris

HSC
My friend goes on about this show all the time.

He always describes an episode where there is a fire and a guy is writing an email?

When is it on? I know it's on ABC.

coudes

HSC
My friend goes on about this show all the time.

He always describes an episode where there is a fire and a guy is writing an email?

When is it on? I know it's on ABC.
Wednesday, 9:30 pm.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If it's the one I'm thinking of:

They all sign up to Friendface (parody of Facebook). Jen gets in to contact with all her old friends from school, who are having a reunion. She gets Moss to pretend to be her successful husband.

A girl that Roy dated tracks him down, and they organise to meet. Roy originally stopped seeing her because she wore to much maker. She still does.

Date goes bad for Roy, and to ease the girls feelings, he pretends he's already in love with Jen. To prove it, they crash the reunion. Big confusing argument between Roy, Moss and Jen. In the end Roy and Moss run away.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Season 4 should be airing this month in the UK. Anyone interested should be able to stream/torrent it shortly after.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ok, so Episode 1 can now be downloaded for those who are interested.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I think it airs in the UK tomorrow. So it's an early release in the torrentsphere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)