• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ladder Theory (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm just pointing out that the your following of this theory and the way u guys are carring on is fuckn stupid.
Will you shut up about the ladder theory? Even if you're against it. Just shut up about it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm not for or against it.
It seems you were pretty much against it, since you were confident that the theory was 'stupid' and that people who discussed it were 'stupid fucks'.

I have nothing against people who disprove of this theory. I simply would like to see a reason for it.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm not for or against it.
Not-That-Bright said:
Wtf is with u stupid fucks and this stupid theory....

I'm gunna go out with some ugly mole for no reason other than to prove u guys wrong.
oh how the irony prevails.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
how did you do that???
its supposed to be 10 characters or more

S

Shuter

ur_inner_child said:
I'll give it a shot.

The Women's Rating System.

Money and Power: 50% Considering how old we are and back when we were 14-17 year olds, we weren't exactly earning much. So the ladder theory may possibly have exceptions according to age. "I get about $20 pocket money a week, doesn't that turn you on?" The power bit, I'm afraid is true if we talk about social status etc.
DId you actually read the whole site? It specifically deals with this, and says something along the lines of "the money/power required to impress increases as the female gets older".

Attraction: 40% What does this actually mean?
It's clearly defined with explanations of the sub-categories, attack them if you will, not the entire category for being "too broad" when it does define it further anyway.

Things Women Say They Care About But Do Not: 10%
(this includes intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, sensitivity etc. )
This is definatley not true. I find a sense of humor an incredibly turn on. I cannot possibly hang around with a boring, quiet guy.
But can you be with a funny, ugly guy? I rest my case...

The website did not justify why a sense of humour is not true. Unless is a "Novelty" thing that goes under "Attraction" which not only contradicts itself, but again, is under a huge umbrella term to make everyone agree.
As you said, it comes under other or possibly novelty too, that's 20% max of the total rating which I feel is accurate.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Shuter said:
DId you actually read the whole site? It specifically deals with this, and says something along the lines of "the money/power required to impress increases as the female gets older".
You obviously need to find something better to do with your time.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
omg...there's another one of these threads?? screw the ladder theory. the ladder theory is so overrated. geez, just get over it, why bother arguing over what one [insignificant] person thinks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)