• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ladder Theory (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
=P .....
"there is no emoticon for how i am feeling" - fat comic dude from 'the Simpsons'

alien

HSC
i don't agree with the ladder theory. it's a load of rubbish. i like guys for their personality, then looks, then status. if a guy has a nice personality i will generally think he looks good, even if he doesn't. for me it's more like 50% personality, 40% looks and 10% money/power

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
I think it's funny how far this ladder theory has come, although for most people it doesn't apply in the slightest

S

Shuter

alien said:
i don't agree with the ladder theory. it's a load of rubbish. i like guys for their personality, then looks, then status. if a guy has a nice personality i will generally think he looks good, even if he doesn't. for me it's more like 50% personality, 40% looks and 10% money/power
Oh...my....god.... So because the percentages are slightly off in your mind, the entire theory is wrong.... but I digress, here is the main point I'm shocked at.

10% money/power!!!!

So finally at least girls are admitting it, money/power is somewhat a factor. Cough, materialistic, cough....

Money/power never, EVER, comes into for me... you know, unless she was too poor to have proper hygene and food.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
of course money/power never comes into the mind of a guy when he meets a girl

its a social double standard- get over it and dont call it a theory and scream from the rooftops when one girl (and i seriously doubt she was the first to say) she finds money and power to a certain percentage factor important/prefered in being attracted to someone.........this is because in a male dominated society decades ago a woman couldnt work and depended on a man for certain things. this evolved to become integral parts of social stigma whether u like them or not- we judge girls on likes and personality and to a certain extent a girl will judge a guy also for look/personality and other factors including money/power.

the problem i have with the ladder theory is it comes across as an attack or a backlash against men who get rejected from girls for not meeting criteria

this new "insight" will not change things for guys who do not meet the criteria

christian_j

HSC
Here's something I've noticed. Ever since I got my (free!hehehe) MP3 player, I have been listening to it non stop. Everywhere I go I have it on, and cos they normally cost a decent amount of money it looks like Ive got a bit of wealth. And ever since I got it chicks are paying more attention to me. Today a car full of chicks driving around kept asking me if I wanted a lift. They asked 6 times. Never happenned without my trusty MP3 player.

Collin

HSC
N/A
christian_j said:
Here's something I've noticed. Ever since I got my (free!hehehe) MP3 player, I have been listening to it non stop. Everywhere I go I have it on, and cos they normally cost a decent amount of money it looks like Ive got a bit of wealth. And ever since I got it chicks are paying more attention to me. Today a car full of chicks driving around kept asking me if I wanted a lift. They asked 6 times. Never happenned without my trusty MP3 player.
LMAO.. you're really funny dude.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
christian_j said:
lol I wouldn't pay more attention to someone just because they had a mp3 player.. thats just silly
how old were the passengers 13 ?14?

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
See, I don't think she's actually lying. I think she honestly has no idea that she, and the rest of her female bretheren are whores to the extreme.

That's the saddest part.

"Teeheehee, I don't like the assholes/I'll go out with my friends/There isn't a friends ladder"

I think they honest to God believe it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
See, I don't think she's actually lying. I think she honestly has no idea that she, and the rest of her female bretheren are whores to the extreme.

That's the saddest part.

"Teeheehee, I don't like the assholes/I'll go out with my friends/There isn't a friends ladder"

I think they honest to God believe it.
and your a wanker to the extreme

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Girls like going out with arseholes, given them sex etc becaue it's quick, its easy, and they don't care about any repocussions...

Once they start looking for a longer-term relationship they'll look towards friends.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
and your a wanker to the extreme
At least I'm not a wanker, I'm also glad YOU'RE incapable of spelling. Seriously, at least make an effort. It's not rocket science, it's year 2 grammar and punctuation.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
At least I'm not a wanker, I'm also glad YOU'RE incapable of spelling. Seriously, at least make an effort. It's not rocket science, it's year 2 grammar and punctuation.
Are you taking over from spell check now?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Are you taking over from spell check now?
No, I'm just saying voer your ass (not the donkey type) while paying someone out. The point still remains, ladder theory is right, the best chicks can do is say "*giggle* No it isn't *giggle*", and then go and have sex with an outlaw biker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)